MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

how smart is your right foot?

how smart is your right foot? - Forums [Biker Match] how smart is your right foot? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

how smart is your right foot?

How smart is your right foot. borrowed this from another forum,,,,,,,,,,,intriguing!

You have to try this please, it takes 2 seconds. It is from an orthopedic surgeon............ This willconfuse your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. It is pre-programmed in your brain!

1. While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/06/2010 14:26  

*** Ok holds hand up and confesses yes i tried it and yes my foot changed direction

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/06/2010 14:36  

I'm in a shared office and they already think I'm strange, so I'll try it later.I think I know a way to defeat it though; just draw your 6 starting in the middle, then it's in the same direction as the foot.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/06/2010 15:24  

Gary you

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/06/2010 15:51  

go for it gaz the damage is already done

Update Reply
yamahama @ 03/06/2010 17:57  

how wiered.... it does...tried fighting it but it still goes opposite direction......

Update Reply
uglyducklin @ 03/06/2010 22:49  

LOL - thought this was going to be a thread about old Brit iron with right foot gearchanges

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 04/06/2010 12:14  

lol ive got loads of friends in Holland doing this now. Hillarious

Update Reply
Matt @ 04/06/2010 18:26  

Umm, i just tried this and errmm mine didn't change directions... guess i'm either unique or strange, i'm opting for the later !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2010 20:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email