MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Southerners Ride Out - idea

Southerners Ride Out - idea (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Southerners Ride Out - idea (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Southerners Ride Out - idea

HI all, am up for a ride out, there are loads of great roads in the south and some good places to stop. If you want a good place to meet up that leads on to some pretty ok roads (getting off dual carriageways etc) the Bushe Cafe, Blackbushe Airport, A30 West of Camberly. Good cafe, lots of space for bikes, can see the airplanes too (woweee) and so easy to find. DOnt get any bikers there yet, but could be a good place to start a meet for this area. I love riding out and if anyone wants to go down through hampshire, dorset, wiltshire, somerset, hey give me a nod. Anyhow, let me know what is happening and I will jump on the bike. regards acn

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 31/05/2010 08:48  

Don't worry Santa, the events listings will be alight with new offerings for the southerners very soon

acn, sounds like it's worth checking out the cafe, not too far from me so next weekend I'm free lets meet up for a ride down there

Update Reply
insanedj @ 31/05/2010 20:40  

"the events listings will be alight"

Sounds dangerous to me! Didn't your Mum tell you
never to play with matches Blast? Lol
Watch out for men carrying Swan Vestas Kwak!!!!!

Sorry,I'm overtired :(

Update Reply
Nick750 @ 31/05/2010 23:00  

mmmm, I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter.....

ok, enough of that

Update Reply
insanedj @ 09/06/2010 21:05  

yeah up for that .... be a chance to get to know a few people on here

Update Reply
organicreaction @ 24/06/2010 18:37  

nice one, I just picked up a sat nav so we won't even get lost

Update Reply
insanedj @ 25/06/2010 07:50  

bump - just three weeks away

Update Reply
insanedj @ 04/07/2010 16:16  

PML @ blast assuming he won't get lost cos he's got sat nag bless Watch out for men carrying Swan Vestas Kwak!!!!! Nick aren't they a protected species, swans? Didn't know they wore vests tho. Please take your cameras with ya and take photos for the calendar, pretty pleaseum?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/07/2010 17:18  

I never get lost, I just take scenic detours

I'll try and remember a camera as well

Update Reply
insanedj @ 04/07/2010 19:02  

Sorry BB gonna have to bail on this one will be in Crete on me holidays

Not too mention still not able to ride my bike yet Why o why does recovery take so long.

Hope you all have a great time

Update Reply
jabecs @ 04/07/2010 22:51  

Bump - its this coming Sunday, sat nav at the ready, sunshine booked

Update Reply
insanedj @ 20/07/2010 22:05  

Damn, didn't see this one, I would have been up for it but made other plans! Ah well, next time!

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 20/07/2010 22:15  

If tomorrow goes well I'll be organising more of them

Update Reply
insanedj @ 24/07/2010 10:55  

Just back from what started as a breakfast run and turning into an all day ride out, the sun even came out for us :)

It was a great turnout with twelve bikes at one point, great that you all made it and we didn't even lose anyone despite my 'take the sat nav directions as advisory' approach!

We realised when we reached the cafe for breakfast that no-one had met each other before but we had a laugh and a great day. We even had some local BM'ers join us at the cafe to take us around the local biker attractions - well done Jackie for your first time leading a group!

The first of many to come

Update Reply
insanedj @ 25/07/2010 20:58  

Hi, Just caught this post and you can count me in for the next one hopefully not to far in the future

Update Reply
ducatidave @ 30/07/2010 12:40  

Thanks for the photos, please remember tho that tagging is for identification of BM members, if you want a copy of the photo, cos your bike is in it or you like the view etc, then copy it or ask the person who added it to email you a copy. That applies to all events and all members. Cheers. Link to the event page, click on 'photos' http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=888

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/07/2010 12:52  

I am up for that!! It wiould be good to meet some of you.

Update Reply
FXDWG @ 30/07/2010 12:59  

There'll be quite a few events going up over the next week so hope you can make some of them

Had a great turnout for this and the first regular meet night!

Update Reply
insanedj @ 30/07/2010 16:30  

Follow the link for the next one, 4th Aug 2010 http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1011

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/07/2010 16:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email