MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Ice

Ice (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Ice (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Ice

do you think i should keep my ex wifes number in it she would just laff if i fell off i bet ! lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 25/05/2010 16:07  

Mobiles you loose, replace, plastic will melt even laminate gets knackered after a while so 2 options 1. Fire proof data stick stainless steel outer etc, seen em on line somewhere, can hol eons of info. Including workshop manuals for touring etc 2. Why not do a ID disc sort of thing same as we use in the forces its stainless steel, you can use the same as a dog tag with general info stamped...its bomb proof and fire proof...tried and tested, keep one in your boot and one around neck or in wallet or some such place.......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/05/2010 17:48  

i tell you wot there is one jb its called your number plate why dont they just use that for infomation ?

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 25/05/2010 19:21  

First things to melt in a fire Neal

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 25/05/2010 19:28  

core blimey well if its an inferno then weve hadit anyway tato it across your fore head oh forgot cant take helmet off might have a broken neck what about on the left buttock just make sure you got clean pants on erh ?

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 25/05/2010 19:53  

its actually recognised around Europe now, and I've had an ICE contact in my phone for years now. I would indeed check this on someone's phone if necessary also.

Update Reply
Matt @ 25/05/2010 21:27  

I have ICE in my phone. Have a couple of mates who are paramedics and they always check phones for it.

Update Reply
VFRbabe @ 25/05/2010 22:21  

well ive put the ex wife in as ICE now as cant think of anybody else to put in how sad is that lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 26/05/2010 10:59  

Christ mate I hope your still amicable she might tell them all sorts..." yeah crack on with the anti biotics hes not alergic lol promise lol"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/05/2010 18:08  

oh you've met her then lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 26/05/2010 18:22  

lol @ Nealy and Johnny jb wrote: keep one in your boot and one around neck or in wallet or some such place....... ok...... how about I attach one to my big toe to save the mortuary technicians......... ?!! seriously, cheers for this idea, with all I take it's a sound idea

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 26/05/2010 20:01  

Always wondered why people ask for a contact "in case of emergency". Call a doctor! What the hell is my mum going to do!!!!!

Update Reply
VFRbabe @ 26/05/2010 22:03  

i'm pretty sure the doctor will have been called.. i'm sure it's just so they can let family or others that may care about your well-being what is happening VFR

Update Reply
nawe @ 26/05/2010 22:35  

These are available, if it helps anyone. http://www.utagice.com/index.html

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/05/2010 23:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email