MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Poole Quay - Tuesday Nights

Poole Quay - Tuesday Nights - Forums [Biker Match] Poole Quay - Tuesday Nights - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Poole Quay - Tuesday Nights

Yea the Summer is here - or shouldn't I shout that so early!!
Anyone doing a ride down to Poole in Dorset for the Poole Quay meet on a Tuesday - happens every Tuesday and draws a big crowd. Burgers and fish and chips are a delight!!

Update Reply
EasyK @ 22/05/2010 11:31  

have been in the past.. last year.. on my hols.. just the best place for a meet ever.. a lovely summer night on the quay.. bikes and the sea.. just perfect!! well worth a visit if you aint been

Update Reply
nawe @ 22/05/2010 19:06  

Agree with that nawe, brilliant gathering. Get there early if you want a pub meal.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/05/2010 19:38  

Went down on Tue was good run out beautiful evening. Get to see some beautiful specals along with an array of stock bikes. great to see a lot of kids on scooters and 125s turning up

Update Reply
micksaway @ 22/05/2010 20:39  

from memory there's a fantastic nepalese..( or something akin..) just around the corner from the fish and chip bit.. tween there and the multi storey.. fab food.. well recommended.. if it's still open.. awesome eat as much as you like buffet type thing.

Update Reply
nawe @ 24/05/2010 01:10  

I was on my hols in weymouth a couple of weeks ago and popped over to the bike night to have a butchers. All I can say is what a turnout and really well organised too! Just a shame I didn't have my bike with me

Update Reply
brad_the_impaler @ 24/05/2010 12:28  

I dont suppose much has changed down there, but Im off to Poole Tuesday 20th so Just checking that Poole Quay bike night is still going strong? If so, I'll be leaving here a little bit earlier, as its a 3 hour ride, that afternoons work will have to cancelled too!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/07/2010 12:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email