MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride Out Sunday 23 May - Hampshire

Ride Out Sunday 23 May - Hampshire - Forums [Biker Match] Ride Out Sunday 23 May - Hampshire - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride Out Sunday 23 May - Hampshire

Meet Sunday 23 May at 10:00 am at Bushe Cafe - A30 Blackbushe Airport, A30, Near Camberley, GU17 9LG. They do good breakfast, teas, burgers etc. Ride out down to Loomies, they do good burgers and teas too. If weather good and those who want to, carry on down to Portsdown Hill Burger place above Portsmouth. Simple route, just a few of hours in total and some nice roads. Ride will be a nice pace and for those that want to blat then the stops are easy to find, for those who would like more of a steady pace, there are some nice roads for just tagging along. Anyhow, let me know if you want to come along, or just turn up at the Bushe Cafe. Hope to see some of you lot there. Regards aircoolednuts

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 18/05/2010 20:35  

Would be nice if someone was interested in this, if not, what else would you like to do????? I am confused, does no one want to meet up on a nice sunny day for a ride out or just to meet up with others. Please do tell, give me a clue, wht the heck do people want? Or is it that there are no biker in the south or those thay are just dont want to meet up. Anyhow, that is my rant, which will probably not interest anyone either.

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 21/05/2010 21:57  

It's a shame ACN that people down south don't spring to the opportunity to have a nice ride out and friendly meet up xx

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 21/05/2010 22:02  

To be honest bit of waste of time down her for some reason, think after this I will not bother, but thanks for at least responding.

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 21/05/2010 22:29  

refresh

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 21/05/2010 23:47  

Where are you southerners ???? get meeting up and going for rides around your lovely countryside, meet new friends ,have a brew and a natter!

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 21/05/2010 23:50  

Stop with the ranting ACN. I would've replied & come along
but sadly stuck in France at the GP this w/e.

Update Reply
Nick750 @ 22/05/2010 08:50  

I think ranting is allowed

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 22/05/2010 17:23  

it sure is allowed.... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...p;page=136 LOL

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/05/2010 23:24  

Cancelled due to heavy, rain, snow, blizzards and icy roads, well some dont think a good rant is any good, so I thought I would just lie. It would be really really nice to meet up with others from this area for meets, ride outs, chats a laugh and to go to event. Well that is it for today, for those out, have fun and ride safe. acn

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 23/05/2010 08:01  

Sorry to see the lack of interest from your area anc I just cant get my head round ppl thay moan thay have nobody to ride with and when the opp arives thay wont ride safe jp

Update Reply
JP @ 23/05/2010 08:09  

I am with JP on this one, so many from down south have complained in the past that there is never anything going on ,,, oh well , hope whatever you do you have a good one ACN

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 23/05/2010 08:50  

I agree but youve got one advantage acn,,,you want to get out so do what i do and just go,,,,,every cafe i stop at i get talking to other bikers ,,,granted is is not as much fun riding on your own but its better than staying indoors,,I ride with my uncle on a sunday but i was out all day yesterday on my own,,280k,,,and still had a good day..youve done the right thing,,,asked if anyone fancy's ride out,,,,,got no takers so just go for it !!!!!!your bike will be your best friend anyway!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/05/2010 08:59  

I use my bikes almost everyday, work and getting out, so I ride many miles on my own and enjoy the roads. I just thought that given the weather etc that this would have been a great chance to meet up. Shame hey?

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 23/05/2010 10:32  

Would have loved to have joined you, but already live in the New Forest, so am already here down on the South Coast. If you coming this way, or want to venture further along, go Swanage, or West Bay in Dorset. They are great places

Update Reply
purpletwig @ 23/05/2010 18:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email