MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BM Xmas Party - 4th Dec - Everybody welcome

BM Xmas Party - 4th Dec - Everybody welcome (47) - Forums [Biker Match] BM Xmas Party - 4th Dec - Everybody welcome (47) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BM Xmas Party - 4th Dec - Everybody welcome

Hey all, glad you all had a good time, I didn't get back from a lovely hot South African Cape town until 12.30 Sunday so sorry I missed it, while you were all partying I was 32000 foot above the Gulf, you lucky sods..... ....so wheres the party this weekend????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/12/2010 20:38  

JP - only the one off his dinner plate! Produced a from MK Nearly choked eating it

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 06/12/2010 20:40  

thankyou Jackie and Ken for putting up with us for four days,it was fun to have some time off ,and let you have all the torment from my handsome yeti, lol, had a fantastic time although i still need to let my hair down a bit more!nice to see all old and new BM members.FANTASTIC, what more can i say! x

Update Reply
carrie203 @ 06/12/2010 20:41  

Hi all got back here today at about 18:00 after leaving Brum at 12:30 roads were bl**dy horrible .

Was great meeting everyone and big thanks to everybody who organised the evening.

Emdee is having great time on multiple train journey's getting home .... I dropped him at train staition aroud 12:00 and he is now about 3 miles from home luckily he took tommoz off as well lol

Update Reply
jabecs @ 06/12/2010 21:57  

Carrie all i an say is thanks for taking your Yeti home...................... lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/12/2010 09:21  

Proper cheesed off we couldn't make it,,,looked like u all had a fab time!!!!
Ho hum..........next time :))

Update Reply
46Rossi @ 07/12/2010 14:12  

Yes was a shame, you missed a great night and I missed a great cake lol see you soon

Update Reply
JP @ 07/12/2010 17:15  

Don't worry Di, I'm pretty sure there'll be another one next year - best get baking!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/12/2010 18:20  

thanks for a great nite big thanks to all involved and have to agree with TIMOUTS comments not just for this weekend but for making it such a great club to be involved with great to see mates old nd new special thanks to BJ for putting us up for the weekend even tho it was so she could exicute the hobbit wrath on the poor yeti !!! (its ok tho crack commando haggi have know infiltrated hobbit towers !!!!!) again big thanks to all see you soon

Update Reply
bigned @ 07/12/2010 19:49  

The haggi have been captured and rounded up for my amusement

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/12/2010 12:42  

my turn to say a massive thank you to all in hobbit land for a fab night out. their hard work paid off.........cheers guys happy birthday (belated) to vanessa and thingamy bob al...hehe... was so good to see everyone tarted up too. plus meeting new peeps was a bonus. megga thank you to trish for putting up with me in her house and the brekkie was fab too............loved the mince pies andy!! special thanks to karen for driving.............hugs see you all sooon.....hopefully on sat up ere in the north.... bye for now xx sheena

Update Reply
willow @ 08/12/2010 16:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email