MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BM Xmas Party - 4th Dec - Everybody welcome

BM Xmas Party - 4th Dec - Everybody welcome (46) - Forums [Biker Match] BM Xmas Party - 4th Dec - Everybody welcome (46) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BM Xmas Party - 4th Dec - Everybody welcome

Al, I know just how much time and effort the guys put in and I for one can't begin to express the gratitude that I have for all involved.....each and every one of them, including you Al have enhanced my life and for that, I will be eternally grateful. Yes, you guys rock my world and make me believe that there are beautiful people out there. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 05/12/2010 20:02  

Thanks all, brill weekend. bloody knacked now due to a snorer

Update Reply
yamahama @ 05/12/2010 20:51  

JP says yes, YOU can do it all again next year Al!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/12/2010 20:53  

Home at last and knackered ..but full of happy memories. Thanks to everyone who had a hand in organising the evening And special hugs for that lucky band of troupers who survived a stay at Fawlty Towers !!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 05/12/2010 20:56  

Great pics, looks like you all had a fab time :-) Cheers to Weird in Brough who offered me a last minute life but had work those days... grrrr

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 05/12/2010 21:03  

Well not home just yet still at boss mums and thank you for putting up with me another night lol and second everyones thoughts great night,thanks to BJ,Ken,Al,Boss mum, the Aul Yin, and what a great band (and thanks for playing the song a asked for even thought a did poke you all with ma stick lol) and dont panic meerkat,cw a will be going home morrow (hmmmm or will a) lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 05/12/2010 21:12  

hi boys n girls what a fantastic nite....... thanks to you all for making it such a fab nite.... have you all a great christmas and ill see you all next year

Update Reply
cowboy70 @ 05/12/2010 21:49  

Well I would like to add my thanks to BJ, Ken, JP, Boss woman and all the other hobbit who help put a fantastic night on. I had a great time. THANK YOU (madhat did you find your phone)

Update Reply
cw @ 06/12/2010 00:07  

Thanks for a great weekend ,brill band,good company,and good day at bike show and big to bandit and see you all again soon. Baz and Babs XXX

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/12/2010 06:50  

Photos here http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...ent_id=723 thanks to all who took them

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/12/2010 08:10  

Glad you all had fun and enjoyed the night.

Cheers to all the Hobbits for their hard work Boss Mom for not killing me after the 'cake incident' and Old Un for being brave and wearing the t-shirt :) Al for making a dick of himself next to me on stage Phil aka 'white van man' for being music man and Mr Ken for running round like a blue ar***d fly for weeks getting the 'provisions'

Awesome band and big thanks go to them

Big thumbs up to Gibohonda for making it all the way from Aberdeen and everybody else who travelled turned up and made it a fabnite

on the down side .....................

Hobbit land has been invaded by crack commando haggi smuggled in by Yeti's and are now terrorising BJs B and B !!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/12/2010 09:30  

As the lady says, thanks to all who made the effort to come from all over the country to make it a great night. Special thanks to CW for my xmas pressie, and Maizie for the long lost rally saucepan (now filled with beans)! Pics are great, because there aren't any of me doing my handstand on the dancefloor as yet lol! Not so keen on the video footage though Anneka

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/12/2010 10:17  

Hey all. Was nice to get out and chat to a few new people. Unfortunitely I had to leave really early (boo!) But thanks for a great couple of hours. xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/12/2010 10:23  

Mmmmm cheers Anneka for the vidoe footage ................ geeze i look like a dickhead lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/12/2010 11:21  

LMAO at the video Anne - the Spesh one say's "Thanks....." pmsl

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 06/12/2010 11:40  

but it does show folk why we call him Spesh lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/12/2010 11:41  

Thanks BJ and all the others who put on a great night. Enjoyed the bike show before heading back North in some very interesting weather fog at -12.5, we (me and cowboy) both agreed that we were glad not to be on the bikes. All have a good Christmas and New Year and will see you next season.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 06/12/2010 17:44  

Fog and -12.5 and you were glad you were not on your bike
you wuss

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/12/2010 20:17  

BIG thanks to everyone for organising saturday and for all those who made it such a great night. Madhat - remember to switch the vibrate on your phone - you might find it sooner next time Meerkat - need to guard your sausage a bit better next time! Hope everyone has a great xmas and new year and look forward to meeting up again in 2011!!!

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 06/12/2010 20:18  

SK did you grab MK's sausage ? I thought you were such a nice lady

Update Reply
JP @ 06/12/2010 20:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email