MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BM Xmas Party - 4th Dec - Everybody welcome

BM Xmas Party - 4th Dec - Everybody welcome (45) - Forums [Biker Match] BM Xmas Party - 4th Dec - Everybody welcome (45) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BM Xmas Party - 4th Dec - Everybody welcome

See what happens when you dont drink

Update Reply
JP @ 05/12/2010 09:56  

Great night! Big thank you to BJ,Ken,Vanessa,JP and DJ Phil for keeping the night rocking and everyone else that made it such a great night. Happy birthdays to Al and V Great band and company look forward to seeing you all out n about in 2011 Wishing everyone a happy christmas and new year! Cheers

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 05/12/2010 11:33  

As I type the pics that Ian & I took are uploaded ... I have left out the blurred ones

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/12/2010 13:19  

well what can I say.......................what a brill night!!!!!!!
A big thanx to jp, boss mom, bj, posh, blues and any1 els i missed who were involved in the planning.

It was great to catch up with all the people I know and who i havent seen for ages due to my bike accident earleir this year.

And great to meet new people especially those who stayed at the kensington, kwakers2, cruisergal, dohboy, sumo, paulxxx and cowboy.

(Oh cowboy.anymore cheese sticks?...........)

Update Reply
drobess @ 05/12/2010 14:25  

It was great to see you again Drobs, & even better to see you up & about, the last time we saw you you were in a wheelchair

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/12/2010 15:21  

I had a great night :) Thanx to BJ, AL, V, JP & Phil :) If Ive missed anyone out ... ya can spank me next time ;) ...and the band were wicked :) What a wicked niht ... was fab meeting up with my friends and meeting new ones :) Jack said hi, was nice meeting everyone and looks forward to the next one (poor soul...lol)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 05/12/2010 15:29  

What a fantastic night, right from the moment my first guests arrived....we 'got the party started' and so it continued. Huge thanks to RC, JP, BJ, Scorpio, BB and the resident photographer Timeout for organising such a brill night. It meant so much to me to be with so spend the evening in the company of people that I have the pleasure to call my friends. It was an absolute joy to meet up with people I hadn't met before, hope that it was the 1st of many other 'met-ups' I ache like hell today (can't think why!!!), and am not very amused with the constant 'flash backs' I am having. I am sure now that I wasn't meant to remove my own bra, but I am sure that I managed to do it with dignity.......Didn't I???

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 05/12/2010 16:33  

LOL Trisha you did ... only one lady erm ... slipped whilst removing it & I have deleted the pic that was being taken at the time

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/12/2010 16:36  

just looked at the pics BL and the aws to your Q is NO

Update Reply
JP @ 05/12/2010 16:39  

LOL ... when I said she did ... I meant she removed it with dignity ...

Only one lady slipped ... she knows who she is lmao ... it was not Trish I was referring to

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/12/2010 17:04  

Great day at the NEC and to say we were only gonna pop in the 'Do' for an hour to say Hi, so glad we stayed and Thanks for all the hard work putting it together The drive back to Manchester was very foggy but we got back here eventually about 2 am -ish Great to see everyone again and meet the ones I haven't met before xxx

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 05/12/2010 17:27  

It was so good to meet you all again - old and new - but IM BLOODY aching from thwt dqancing today - the grou0p was brill!!!!!!! Fab time ..... :-) even though I lost some clothing

Update Reply
kazninja @ 05/12/2010 18:19  

Lol Kaz (((hugs)))

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 05/12/2010 18:34  

Yup it most definately was a great night and thanks to all the Brummie lot for organising it Have to take my hat off to our Scottish folk for making the journey and to madhat for being.... well madhat, I'm sure the broom will travel extensively!!!! And a massive thank you to Trish for putting us up and being the perfect hostess, the egg and bacon rolls this morning were delicious Look forward to seeing everyone again soon......

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 05/12/2010 18:36  

what can I say that hasn't already been said - was an absolutely brilliant evening & many many thanks to all involved in organizing it Was great meeting up with everyone again & meeting some of the newbs & sorry if I didn't get chance to speak to everyone...I did try to I also managed to get myself a new helmet & Bluetooth system from the bike show ((ded chuffed smiley)) PS...pics uploaded

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 05/12/2010 18:38  

The BM party wis a blast
Met some good mates from the past
Also met some people new
And to a man, they were all foo

Group were great, so wis the grub
So much better than a night in the pub
Party flew by wi ne're a fight
Thanks to all for a wonderful night

Oh "boss mom" I'm huffed, seriously unchuffed
Your card was awfully rude
In the interest of fairness, retribution is due
Was the picture of Golam modeled on you

for those who were involved in the search for the Madhat's fone

As if by magic, with a swish and a whoosh
The fone turned up hidden in a bush!!!!!

Bty Kaz,
thanks for the luvverly earmuffs, ears were really warm all the way home to Jockland

Thanks for a brill party and hope to see yas all next year

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 05/12/2010 18:57  

Not if I'm in charge of tickets you cheeky get! Glad everyone seems to have had a great time, photos not too incriminating so far but I guess there's still plenty of time

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/12/2010 19:35  

OOOOO fiesty mom x

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 05/12/2010 19:38  

All you good people who have sent their thanks for the organisers GOOD ON YOU.
But most would not know how much time and effort BJ, V, JP, Ken and Phil put in to getting this up and running using their time, fuel, phone calls and own money buying stuff (birthday cakes) and putting it all together, and for opening their homes for stop overs, and breakfasts. I am not just talking about this night but for the whole year with all the events they have done for people all over the country. So i think on behalf of everyone who has been to one of your events I am sure everyone wishes you a very BIG THANK YOU. JP could you thank the band for a great night. And a MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL also can you do it all again next year pleeeeese.

Update Reply
Timeout @ 05/12/2010 19:42  

Hi !
Just want to say a big thank you for a great night . Had a good day at NEC bought new helmet and some things for my new bike .

Thank you for all the hard work you all put into it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/12/2010 19:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email