MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

blind dates

blind dates - Forums [Biker Match] blind dates - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

blind dates

some of u musta had sum blind date stories!! i went on one a while ago,and when we got to the resteraunt the guy turned into mr controlling know-it-all!! he chose the wine(white,when i like red) and then proceeded to order for me as 'i didnt get out much so wouldnt know what to have' !!!!!!! i went to the loo,phoned my mate to fetch me and then escaped when he went to the loo!!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 21/03/2007 15:15  

another time,this guy turned up,he looked 15yrs older than his description,had a comb over and was bout 6 inches shorter than he had said!! we had one drink and then he told me that i wasnt his type as i was too tall and too curvy! so i asked him if he'd forgotten his heels and wig that night cos he sure didnt look like his description!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 21/03/2007 15:18  

You could never be too curvy for me

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2007 15:34  

Hehe sorta niggles you when someone who is a berk for whatever reason ditches you (for want of a better word) before you have chance to get rid of them!! Happened to me a couple of times but you gotta laugh about it aint ya?

Update Reply
Neo1603 @ 21/03/2007 15:35  

GULP Think i'm re-locating to Hull lol.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2007 15:47  

i had a blind date years ago we met on the market place god he was just so not my type, so we sat there on the benches in the market place for 2 hours hardly talking cos i wasnt his type either i got on the bus an went home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. very uneventful and dreary

Update Reply
storm @ 21/03/2007 16:15  

lol @ cobra - talk about grabbing an opportunity! Never had a blind date, dont think id like to either. Is it a blind date if uv seen pics and description etc???

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/03/2007 16:44  

Lol at my age i have to grab everything that goes by,once i've got something tho i'll be happy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2007 16:47  

I meant some-one not thing lol.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2007 16:48  

you are so gonna get blatted for that comment cobra

Update Reply
Di @ 21/03/2007 16:51  

Ok i'm bending over

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2007 18:16  

I share your original thoughts Cobra - About Hull that is, not bending over lol..... Neo, where have you been hiding?

Update Reply
dazpants @ 21/03/2007 19:26  

blatt cobra,am def not a thing!!! still laff bout it now neo when sharin such stories wiv my mates! xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 22/03/2007 07:06  

bending over ??? your hopefull arnt ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont think anyone on here is called thing !!!!!!!!!!!!! but if i find them will tell them to watch who they walk past

Update Reply
storm @ 22/03/2007 12:05  

Oooh that was nice do it again.harder lol.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/03/2007 13:16  

want me to use the riding crop next time???

Update Reply
witchiest @ 22/03/2007 14:26  

Not sure why I never saw this one before but I've had a few bad experiences on the 'blind date' front. Once met up with someone who then proceeded to shout at me for about ten minutes non stop in the town centre because I spoke with her neighbour when I turned up to collect her, thing is her neighbour was an old friend of mine and I had told him I had come to take her out after we had met online. This same person also told me she would only be with a guy if he bought her a £5000 ring and when they move in together she expected to sleep in separate rooms...I just can't understand why she isn't with anyone LOL! To say I beat a hasty retreat is an understatement.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/04/2007 16:15  

makes speeding away into the sunset a very favourable thing to do me thinks !!!!!!!!!!!!!! wot planet woz she on ????? deffo not venus perhaps uranus lol

Update Reply
storm @ 02/04/2007 15:05  

Never had a full blind date. Had a half of one cos i i am only blind in one eye lol

Update Reply
Blackwingbandit120 @ 03/04/2007 10:54  

its the one eyed bandit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 03/04/2007 12:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email