MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

farmyard

farmyard  (14) - Forums [Biker Match] farmyard  (14) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

farmyard

faries made me laugh on friday night was agreat crack round the fire. the eagle hypnotising was good too

Update Reply
dunans @ 21/06/2010 19:37  

Hi Everone, had a great time with you all, and that guy going on about the eagle, well he was just plain of his trolley

Update Reply
BrogieBlade @ 21/06/2010 19:44  

may i start by sayin......... apologies 2 those i annoyed wi my faulty volumn switch....... gaffa tape v`s sugar. sorry sugar will find a way 2 win, lol lol lol....... a big thnx 2 my chauffers 2 n from helmsley, very much appreciated n thnx shell n mr shell 4 all their considerations x x x x I end by sayin, wot a fantastic bunch o peops u all r, so thnx 2 BM most o all......... p.s...(yep she still chattin lol) enjoy the peace n quiet at Barnmouth, i defo cannot make it.......... love 2 u all x x x

Update Reply
fairies1 @ 21/06/2010 21:03  

Bloody typical, freeze your tits off all weekend then scorchio back in Derbyshire today. So cold but still great... much thanks to all them there menfolk for doing their chores with the firewood Eagle hypnotising - my sides are still splitting not so much off his trolley as on something illegal and I hear I missed the lollies at Saturday evening registration Alex, hope you've saved me one

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 21/06/2010 21:06  

wooo hooo ... Mr Shell ... Thanks Fairies, I am usually called Mrs Mr P

Your most welcome hon, it was great to meet you

psssst Gypsy .... the women did wood runs too...

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/06/2010 21:07  

Shell, be told, fire is mens work, you ask Fairies. No don't she might start talking again I know the ladies put in an effort too, have had Yamashirlz yammering about it all weekend, squeak squeak click plonk I think the wood collecting went. Have you oiled them boots yet YS?

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 21/06/2010 21:21  

Gypsy..... c i do get my point across, if nothin else. lol....... anything fire related = man job

Update Reply
fairies1 @ 21/06/2010 21:28  

Well Dun will agree with you on that one, every time someones back was turned he lit the fire !!!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/06/2010 21:40  

lol na still got my squeek gyps,

Update Reply
yamashirlz @ 21/06/2010 22:15  

& we all love ya for it Shirl

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/06/2010 22:34  

lol broke the mould when made me man

Update Reply
yamashirlz @ 21/06/2010 22:44  

Hi , 1st time out with you all , a great welcome I received. Perfect weekend, loved it . Look forward to meeting you all again. Mick Did you all enjoy my stunt at the end, lol.

Update Reply
MickyBezeyes @ 21/06/2010 22:45  

Get it sorted YS. Did you get back ok? You looked like you knew what you were doing when you turned off, but I'm not convinced...

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 21/06/2010 22:55  

lol oh ye that road i went up was wrong one i had to detour round but got home ok was nice ride home we had and today i look like a tomato got mega suntan lol, did you get home ok gypz, .................... hey mick what stunt was like no one noticed honest it was also my first bm meet x

Update Reply
yamashirlz @ 21/06/2010 23:06  

Jac ... lolly here and in tact ;) Will drop it off in your custody ... very soon ;) Was great seeing you looking so well huni :) Fairies ... please dont stop talking (erm, except after 3am ;) would be too quiet and too dull without you :) P.S. Have finally put my pics up on the events :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 21/06/2010 23:32  

Hi folks, thanks to them that camped with us and all that came to say hi, and a big thanks to all that helped to set up camp, you know who you are thanks. a great weekend, good company, good food, good bands and good fun had by all, see you at the next one. lol Bill

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 22/06/2010 00:49  

fantastic weekend...grin is just fading now nice to of met some other bm'ers ...fairies ...never a dull moment or quiet one lol a great conversation starter/middle and end and again one in a billion shirlz glad to hear your navigation skills are as good as mine lolsoz to shirlz and 6ypsy for taking wrong turning x3 or 4 ont journey home to york lack of sleep and dont think my bike wanted to leave helmsley...thanks for great time everyone

Update Reply
uglyducklin @ 22/06/2010 06:41  

Only wish i could have found that t shirt in the right size lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/06/2010 15:00  

lol well if id got my map book out we would have being ok shaz lol xx

Update Reply
yamashirlz @ 22/06/2010 20:50  

Girls GPS its the only solution lol, had a great time, but can't remember anything about eagles what is that all about?????? Those that said hello, was nice to see you and hope we can get a bigger gathering in one place again in the future. Can't get to Barmouth have to work on Saturday so lets have another soon preferebaly not so far away next time me arse is still sore 430 miles in one sitting hurts lol... Yeti's rule,...............

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2010 22:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email