MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

farmyard

farmyard  (13) - Forums [Biker Match] farmyard  (13) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

farmyard

It was not the same without you there Kaz

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 20/06/2010 20:34  

Never mind.. I'm really looking forward to Barmouth! Did you all go into town on Saturday? Have they brought back the red double decker bus? That was a brill everyone coming back on it, pished

Update Reply
Karey @ 20/06/2010 20:45  

Thanks for the photos folks, did we get a full attendance? There were over 100 names down for this event. Would you please tag at least one photo of yourselves cos I don't recognise some of you and I'm an old timer on B M? Cheers http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...ent_id=685

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/06/2010 20:58  

Well I had 31 ask me for tent space saved and out if them 28 came and another went to fire field, we dis have a few visitors over the weekend but I would only say we saw about 40 of what was down :(

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 20/06/2010 21:03  

40 isn't a bad turn out really. I hope all of you got to meet up tho, would be a shame if the newbies didn't find the regulars.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/06/2010 21:18  

what a great rally !! I nearly didnt get there though.........my bike broke down on the m62 j21 on the friday. i got the RAC out and they took me home. The it was a quick blast up m62/m1 in my little panda...................i am sooo glad i did get there....... i must say a special thanks to Alex for organising the fellas to rescue me......you know who you are Than you xxxxxxxxxx it was great to meet new and old friends. i cannot wait till the next time hugs Sheena xxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
willow @ 20/06/2010 21:50  

Great weekend

Good to meet you all.

Si

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/06/2010 22:12  

First time for me at Farmyard great event but cold.

Thanks to sv_shell for saving tent space and txt directions with photo of BM flag to look out for

Also great to meet more BM members

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 20/06/2010 22:52  

Great weekend ... but in ccccold However, company made up for it Was so good catching up with people not seen much of, people I see quite a lot of and great meeting some more new people Blasting weekend and well worth the cold and rain Thanx for ride out yesterday Steve Thanx for ride out today Bill Thanx for bacon buttie Shell, was very much appreciated and thanx for all the pitch saving, txting and guiding you did on the friday Thanx for carting all my shopping back Sheena ... good job I only bought half the stalls out

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 20/06/2010 23:45  

Excellent weekend with fab people

Big thanks to Shell for sorting tent spaces etc , Bill for man handling me knickers , Yeti for helping with our erection and parking space , and JTB for just being a complete plum !!!! O SImon for being well just ............ simple lol

Was great to meet more new folk and annoy them in person :)

BIG THANKS TO ONE AND ALL XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/06/2010 10:08  

Stop yer whinging - it weren't that cold (in the beer tent)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2010 10:45  

True ... lol

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 21/06/2010 10:48  

glad u all had a great time

Update Reply
madhat @ 21/06/2010 11:04  

I'm still recovering from havin to circle the wagons round XKs tipi lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/06/2010 11:18  

Hope you get to next years MH .. you would have loved it

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 21/06/2010 11:20  

lol XK in a tipe did he wear feathers and a loin cloth haha and defo alex will make sure am there XX

Update Reply
madhat @ 21/06/2010 11:28  

Brilliant rally .. yes it was cold .. but the company well made up for it .. Thanks guys and gals We just need a way to keep Foghorn Leghorn quiet .. lol Gaffer tape and bungy cords next year i think

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 21/06/2010 18:24  

i even ear plugs were struggling this weekend....lol.........just dont let her have sugar!!! lol.......... i suppose super glue would be a bit drastic?? ooohh poor faries..................hugs to faries xxxx

Update Reply
willow @ 21/06/2010 18:29  

@ Dave Its sooo hard getting annoyed cos its medical and shes soooo lovely .. but have to agree, gaffa tape next year ;) sowi Fairies :) :) :) love you really :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 21/06/2010 18:31  

awwww ... I would say I disagree however ... I went to bed so would not know Thanks for the PM's & texts everyone, It was a great weekend

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/06/2010 19:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email