MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

farmyard

farmyard  - Forums [Biker Match] farmyard  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

farmyard

just thought i'd see who's actually going from here

Update Reply
uglyducklin @ 06/05/2010 19:21  

think you'll find it was one of the biggest turnouts last year for bm members,,,,,,an excellent wkend it was,,,,,,hope this years the same!!!!!craig...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/05/2010 19:27  

allready 54 peeps on events list to attend!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/05/2010 19:28  

sounds great....never been before even though live near helmsley hope to meet up with a few peeps and hope to hook up with some to go on site with...

Update Reply
uglyducklin @ 06/05/2010 19:33  

I've never been

Update Reply
madscots @ 06/05/2010 19:50  

probably plans will be made nearer to rally for meeting up/camping etc....still a bit early !!!!I'll be there for gates opening as off work that day!!!!most peeps were in fire field last year!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/05/2010 20:01  

defo worth a visit madscots,,,,,,,i would rate it a lot better than Kelso,,,,which i'll be going to aswell!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/05/2010 20:03  

i,ll be there ticket bout already n,d friday booked off !!!! almoast got bags packed !! lol was there last year n,d luved it see u all there

Update Reply
bigned @ 06/05/2010 22:10  

We will be there, Got our tickets too

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 06/05/2010 22:56  

Got my ticket, first time at Farmyard last year and I loved it!

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 07/05/2010 00:11  

First year i cant book ticket,,,explain later,, but no one will be turned away from this rally and pay on gate is defo available,,,,though i think it was an extra £10 on the gate last year???? grandaughter due on 22 june,,,,,first grandchild,,,,,hence first year not booked,,,just in case!!!!!!hopefully will get my bike packed thurs and get away early doors friday without daughter getting labour pains or better still ,,,early delivery and a great wkend to wet baby's head.craig

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2010 09:23  

craig, bring your daughter, St. Johns ambulance will be there so she'll be okay and you could have the first Farmyard grandbairn. There must be a trophy for that surely

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 07/05/2010 09:27  

I think she MAY just object to that RK ...

*** but I have to admit its a good idea , see what she says Craig heheehh***

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 07/05/2010 09:32  

terry,,,,bike is my freedom away from kids,,,,even though they are older now!!!!!!If my latter option works out i'll be loaded up with (lets just say a good party supply ) spirit cabinet will be on bike!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2010 09:33  

dont think she would go for that shell,,,,trophy sounds good though!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2010 09:34  

I'd bet she'd be well up for it Shell, it's just craig trying to escape his responsibilities, no wonder he bought a rocket

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 07/05/2010 09:50  

pity she wasnt well up for it in the first place then she wouldnt have a belly the size of mine

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2010 09:53  

hi uglyducklin , madscots; i`ll tell you if theres any rallie worth going to any-where its this one. I`ve been umpteen times and try my damndest to get there, p.s . if the gate dude asks;smokin or non smokin theres only one answer lol.. and i dont smoke;. coughh splutterrr.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2010 17:55  

Looks like this is going to be a bigger turnout by BM members than last year!!!!! Last year there were 58 peeps on attending list!!!! This year we are equal to that with just less than 6 weeks to go!!! Sounds like a party to me!!!!!!!!craig

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/05/2010 17:04  

Hoping to make it for the first time this year. Heard the stories, seen the photos....... Be good to meet up with some of you and say hi Will confirm if I can make soon as I know

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 09/05/2010 17:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email