MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Upgrade to send nods

Upgrade to send nods - Forums [Biker Match] Upgrade to send nods - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Upgrade to send nods

From now on you'll need a full account to send nods Thanks for supporting the site

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/05/2010 20:39  

can u return the wink if a full member has winked at you first? And are the matchmaker alerts still sent out to standard members? How will they contact another member if they can't even wink or nod?

Update Reply
46Rossi @ 05/05/2010 20:47  

Dare we ask why?

Update Reply
Phil @ 05/05/2010 21:00  

Thay can allways pay up miss rossi why would thay pay if thay dont need to

Update Reply
JP @ 05/05/2010 21:03  

The whole point I think is because too many standard members give 'strategic' nods to full members in the hopes that the full member then sends them a PM, meaning that they can contact people, date, meet up etc etc without having to become a full member.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/05/2010 21:04  

ditto

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/05/2010 21:33  

sorry i made a mistake putting "Winks" instead of "nods" in my post. Yes the nods used to be called winks. Ive changed my post and deleted the comments about winks (cos they didn't make sense after i corrected my post). Why the change? Shell got the nail on the head - to stop strategic nods and encourage people to support the site. Paying members are also asking why they need to pay if standard members get everything for free anyhow, so more things will become "premium only" in the next few weeks (phasing in the change to monitor effects)

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/05/2010 22:30  

Rossi... you cannot return a nod, no. If a full member nods you, then you'll need to sign-up to reply. If they're really interested in having a response from you then the full member should send a message which the recipient can respond to.

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/05/2010 22:31  

A Nods as good as a Wink! Matt its your age luvvy x

Update Reply
moonstone @ 05/05/2010 22:33  

Lol that's what I said before tge change moon.

Personally I think good move Matt

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 06/05/2010 06:18  

Good move Boss Man ..... i nod in ur general direction lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/05/2010 09:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email