MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

South East ride outs 'Riders of Rohan'

South East ride outs 'Riders of Rohan' (2) - Forums [Biker Match] South East ride outs 'Riders of Rohan' (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

South East ride outs 'Riders of Rohan'

Hey Moon I would love to come along to the meets but will be on 4 wheels for a while longer if thats ok

Update Reply
jabecs @ 01/05/2010 10:24  

Pond ur such a gentleman lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/05/2010 20:52  

Hi Jabecs course its ok!

Nick have a great time in Le Manns
pond what about H's Cafe Dorchester? Anyone up for that on the 23rd May?
We will be in Essex for a week on the 29th may where the Mill Beach Pub near Maldon is having a day full of local Bands. They are all Good too. Its an outdoor event and is free. So anyone fancy meeting up there too and maybe going for a ride to the Dairy Cabin tea rooms Burnham on Crouch.

Update Reply
moonstone @ 05/05/2010 22:31  

I'd be up for meeting you guy's at towcester, its within reach of us doen in the southwest! Hey Cat and Moon, is their still a bike meet in Sarat?? it use to be at the Chequer's then moved to "the boot" on a Tuesday or Wednesday, a mate and i use to charge down there after we'd finished wrecking Planes at Luton Airport Hope to catch up soon?? Cheers 2wheely

Update Reply
Retrowheely @ 05/05/2010 22:56  

I maybe able to make the 29th. You'll have to PM me
more details time/ road number (not sure of the area)

Update Reply
Nick750 @ 05/05/2010 23:51  

Hey Moon can do 29th will be in Cornwall for the week sorry hun maybe next time x

Update Reply
jabecs @ 06/05/2010 00:08  

Hey I have been to Boxhill, H's and Ace but I did have to follow others :S so me on my tod meeting others yeah.. probably end up north somewhere lmao.. I start my new job on monday and working as a nurse still not got my rota and I dont know when I am free but if someone can keep me posted I would be happy as larry :P

Update Reply
madR6 @ 14/05/2010 06:20  

Moonstone will be dealing with some family issues this weekend. It's nothing dramatic but we won't be going anywhere this Saturday 22nd or Sunday 23rd. However, we did suggest a meet of some kind the following weekend when we're at the caravan in Essex.

So this is what we propose for Saturday 29th May. We will be at the Cabin Dairy Tea Rooms at Burnham on Crouch from 10:00 am for a late breakfast. I think you know what we look like from our profile pics and I'll most probably be on my ZX-9R which is hard to miss.

At around 11:30 to 12:00 we propose to take brief tour of the Dengie Peninsula (between the Crouch and Blackwater Estuaries), ride through Maldon and end up at the Mill Beach Pub on the Goldhanger Road between Heybridge and Goldhanger. It's motorcycle friendly and is featuring 4 rock bands outside from 1:00 pm with food available until 4:00 pm. There will also be a rock 'n roll band on in the pub during the evening if anyone wants to linger. Alternatively, you can go directly to the pub if you don't want to meet at Burnham. We won't be posting on Events since we'll keep this informal and see how much interest it gets. If you intend to go or want more details, please PM Moonstone or me. We'll be looking forward to seeing some of you there.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 20/05/2010 07:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email