MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Dog Needs New Home

Dog Needs New Home - Forums [Biker Match] Dog Needs New Home - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Dog Needs New Home

Due to an unexpected change in circumstances my beloved black Dobermann bitch needs a special forever new home. She is 8 years young, a sweet friendly family dog who loves human contact but not keen on other dogs, cats etc. so better off in a home with no other pets. She is fit and healthy and a good guard dog. She would suit someone who has a big garden and is at home in the day and is knowledgeable about dogs. She will be offered free to the right person with the right home as this is more important than money but genuine offers only please.

Update Reply
babyharley @ 27/04/2010 21:15  

Must be a sad time for you BH . . hugs.
Wish I could help but work long hours and garden only postage stamp size.
Good luck with the re-homing :>

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 27/04/2010 22:16  

I'm sorry to hear of your situation, I have a friend who helps rehome Saint Bernards - check the net I'm sure they will have a similar scheme for Dobermans - they may hold people on file that have been previously vetted. If I can find anything out I will pm you. Good luck x

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 28/04/2010 17:58  

So sad to hear of your plight Sandy, wish I could help but I've no experience with dogs - Bobkat's ideas a sound one... hope you find the home your lady deserves, much love, Nut xx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 28/04/2010 18:30  

good luck BH (spok ) they all seam to be Cat lovers on this site but ill keep an ear to the grownd for you in case some one up here wants one

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 28/04/2010 18:41  

BH website is www.dobermannwelfare.ord.uk tel 01895 253578 lady to ask for is Sue Garner there are details how they can help rehome dobermans also about placing them for adoptions. Seems a very professional site. Good luck x

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 28/04/2010 20:39  

Many thanks all, yes heartbreaking for us all but loss of job at short notice puts a whole new slant on life believe me!! No luck with rehoming so far and Ive spoken to Sue Garner before Bobkat - lovely lady but only able to help so much, sign of the times I think. Time will tell but my options are getting less I fear and I dont want to go down that route just yet! life can be a real bitch, Im just hoping I can get a job asap so fingers crossed!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 30/04/2010 18:50  

Fingers crossed for you too, I lost my faithful companion through old age, I would have hated to have to have given her up. Good luck.

Update Reply
DG99 @ 30/04/2010 19:20  

Know how you feel Bay H had to do the same with my dog few years back an its very sad time for you.Have you rtyed the Dogs Trust as they helped me rehome my dog an they vet an check out folks afore they are aloowed to take the dog .Big hugs to you an your dog an I hope something comes up for you soon .Good luck xox

Update Reply
Solrose @ 30/04/2010 21:43  

Sorry to hear your news BH. I have 4 already and all the dog people I know have more than one too.
Ill ask around anyway. If its a case of expenses then have you tried CSJ food? I feed all 4 of mine for less than £10 a month (thats for all 4 ) and the food is good quality natural stuff.
The foods not for sale in shops. Let me know if you need the link.

Update Reply
smokey_1_uk @ 02/05/2010 22:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email