MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

So, what's been happening?

So, what's been happening? - Forums [Biker Match] So, what's been happening? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

So, what's been happening?

Been a while since I logged in here, just thought I'd let those who've met me know I'm still alive and kicking. Had a change of career and instead of sales repping in the bike trade I'm now on the other side of the counter and joint managing a Kawasaki dealership until I get my own shop to run alone.

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 27/04/2010 00:03  

Hi DM long time no see. Good luck with the business.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/04/2010 00:05  

Thanks Kwak, I better change this nickname of mine, been 2 1/2 years since I sold the Triumph.

Obviously you have my choice of nick now I'm Mr Kawasaki's bitch, but I'll manage without.

I changed bike from the Daytona to 2 different SV650s and then bought a brand new Kawasaki Versys 650 ABS with all the luggage and touring bollerks about a year ago. I'm riding it down to see my family in Malta in September. I can't go any earlier cos I'm going to be operated on for a kidney problem in mid May and will need time to recover first.

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 27/04/2010 00:13  

Hi DM Welcome back to BM ! And congrats on your new job.. Good Luck with your op, bet you cant wait for your trip to Malta..lucky bugga! Hope to catch up with you at some meets Kaz

Update Reply
Karey @ 27/04/2010 07:17  

Hey DM so were is this dealership then? Not the former Mr King's in Bedford? Cheers 2wheely

Update Reply
Retrowheely @ 05/05/2010 16:51  

Hi DM, long time no see, and good to have you back.... congrats on the job change and does this mean we get discount on Kwak bikes/merchandise........ you know, since you're on 'the other side'....... ?!!! kidding, lol Seriously great to have you back and good luck with the op in May, you take it easy and see you soon, Nut

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 05/05/2010 19:29  

Hi mate, welcome back to the site!! It's been a VERY long time since we've seen you here. Hope all is well, and good to have you back. Ride safe

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/05/2010 23:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email