MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

profiles with no pics

profiles with no pics (3) - Forums [Biker Match] profiles with no pics (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

profiles with no pics

Cheers for that stardust - when's your cataract op lol! Joking aside I appreciate your kind comment. All the best and your right it is much better to put a face to the name. :- ) x

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 28/04/2010 19:07  

You have a lovely smile, gorgeous hair and a lovely attitude too BK, if people don't answer your pm's then it's their loss, and to be honest I wouldn't want to know them.... I've a low self esteem too but my grin gets me away with murder at meets, so carry on smiling BK, it's your secret weapon and everyone thinks 'she's nice, just like her pic, always happy' :-)

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 28/04/2010 19:19  

Thanks Nutkin - you are so right a cheesy grin lets you off with a lot of mischief lol! x Think we bought our teeth from the same shop - only joking lol.

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 28/04/2010 19:30  

lol, aye BK, I could almost super impose my teeth over your gnashers, and you the same, and they would be exactly the same :-))))

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 28/04/2010 19:37  

Hope I catch up with you at the valley this weekend - mind you with the forecast we may have our grins hidden by snorkles. This is reverse thinking of course - if we expect wet weather, we won't get it (sounds good anyway) lol x

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 28/04/2010 19:48  

Doh Boys pic is wrong anyway ................. cos he is really Bananaman !!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/04/2010 20:00  

BJ that was supposed to be our secret lol

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 28/04/2010 21:02  

Got to agree with the last several posts..Who gives a damm what you look like?? BTW to me you all look fine & like I said previous Nutkin I actually recognised you first time at Friendlies rally by your lovely beamin smile(could even see it from the bottom of all those pint pots you kept trying to hide behind) Same as Nutty,s pint pots it,s whats on the inside that counts *ugly old fecker sneaks off to delete some of his profile pics*

Update Reply
old red @ 28/04/2010 21:08  

Oooops sorry Eric !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/04/2010 21:12  

I can't make it this weekend BK, swapped weekend off with my kids dad to do another event next weekend - sure we will meet up at some point and it will be a pleasure lol to the snorkle idea ! I have no idea what you mean about pint pots Red............. hic

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 28/04/2010 22:40  

maybe they should make it compulsory that all profiles have at least 1 picture uploaded to their account

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/05/2010 02:17  

i bet some folk would prefer it if some of us dident put a picture up its about the person within not the picture how deep was that!!!!!!!!!!! ment it though

Update Reply
kaw600 @ 08/05/2010 18:13  

i think it depends on what your looking for here, friends a partner, but either way i think a picture would be nice

Update Reply
stardust123 @ 08/05/2010 23:19  

yeah.. the tell you later bike tickles me too.. doesn't say in the rules that you gotta have a bike.. merely an interest in them.. or a leather fetish.. we..well i won't for sure, aint gonna ignore somebody cos they not got a bike

Update Reply
nawe @ 15/05/2010 14:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email