MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

censorship

censorship - Forums [Biker Match] censorship - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

censorship

this country is going mad with political correctness as i found out to the extreme today.. my wife is a headteacher for bolton local authority and today she had an email put on the censorship list for using banned words.. when she rang up the IT section they informed her she had used a swear word on the banned list.. she had written down the site of the next PTA meeting..chorlton cum-hardy golf club what will they ban next... clitheroe..scunthorpe.. !!!!!

Update Reply
reaper_soul_man64 @ 21/04/2010 18:59  

wetwang ! thatll be next i bet lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 21/04/2010 19:10  

oh my God, how funny. Just shows what happens when you don't setup your IT systems right

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/04/2010 19:14  

I always chuckle when I see Nightwatch come onto the screens lol

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 21/04/2010 19:19  

God help those who have to write a letter to Penistone!

Trouble is, not only are the IT systems set up carelessly, but they're then expected to run automatically without an double-checking by a human.

That's how a newspaper not a thousand miles from Liverpool reported on a Swedish car called a Vulva and came within a whisker of printing an obituary to Dingo, Princess of Wales.

Spell-checkers! Don't you love 'em

Update Reply
Wills @ 21/04/2010 19:29  

I deal with plants (flowers) one of our bulbs is called canaliculatus... guess what... i couldn't access it on our own website to change the price on it... the IT blokes did make me say it several times before they stopped laughing and allowed the word... and by the way it's a variety of daffodil before anyone asks

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 21/04/2010 20:22  

Carrie203's profile picture shows her standing next to a road sign with a town called "Twatt" on it !!! Wonder what the memo looked like when the Local Council had to organise filling the Pot Holes in "Twatt"

Update Reply
Eltel @ 21/04/2010 22:01  

There's a village in Austria called Fucking.
They had a vote a few years ago on whether to change the name, but decided to keep it. I can't even guess the problems it causes giving people your address. 

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/04/2010 22:07  

GB, good job those to towns aren't next to each other. The sign would be hilarious !!!

Update Reply
Eltel @ 21/04/2010 23:03  

lmao @ the above posts !!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 22/04/2010 01:08  

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 22/04/2010 08:35  

my mum nearly choked on a mint when we went to bnq and i asked the male assistant to give me a good length of wood!!! never occured to me it might have been a non pc statement, then later at tesco she used the term stupid mother after seeing a lazy mum leave a trolley next to her car so,,,, touche!!

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 22/04/2010 08:37  

Whilst browsing through the property supplement which came with todays papaer i have found the house of my dreams and if i win the lottery i shall be mine, my address would be Bastard Hall .................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/04/2010 12:30  

better than fk hall jackie lol,

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 23/04/2010 10:01  

Suprised the co-op I.T boys haven,t banned one of thier own employees..I deliver wine samples for a guy named Paul Bastard..Genuine @Reaper..since when has golf becum a swear word?? Wonder if any U.K councils would have the balls to Twin Town with that place in Austria?..Let,s see...Fuckin Hull?

Update Reply
old red @ 24/04/2010 11:53  

They could always twin with the town of Dildo in Canada.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/04/2010 22:40  

There is a small town in Oregon where these PC comittee members might hold their meetings. I just put a photo on my profile of the local pub if you fancy a laugh!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/04/2010 10:30  

We will have to move to Holland and live in Wankcum is that how its spelt Matt? obviously they are more liberated out there.

Update Reply
moonstone @ 28/04/2010 08:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email