MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

biker sayings and slogans

biker sayings and slogans - Forums [Biker Match] biker sayings and slogans - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

biker sayings and slogans

I have just been on a bike site and some of the quotes and sayings were hillarious...and one got any old uns that have been forgotten ? I used to have a tshirt when i was younger that said "My motorcycle isn't all your mom rode."

Update Reply
reaper_soul_man64 @ 21/04/2010 11:03  

Once had one that said....668 the neighbour of the beast.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/04/2010 18:50  

I had a sticker across the back of my VFR that read "If you're reading this then you're probably speeding"

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 21/04/2010 19:13  

i had a patch that read " take it out and play with it " had a picture of a bike on it

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 21/04/2010 19:24  

i can remember a T shirt at bikers gear box in matlock that had a piccy of a blokes head shoulders and arms on the grownd with the slogan "now thats gravel rash "

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 21/04/2010 21:49  

I remember a T shirt slogan I think was from a biking mag when I was young, used to look at my brothers bike mags and I always remember it, had 'No Wuckin Forries' on it and another with a picture of pig in an Ogri hat screwing a pig with a coppers hat and under Neath had 'makin bacon'

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2010 01:33  

Another one 'If it's got 2 wheels or tits sooner or later there's gonna be problems'

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2010 01:33  

Male menopause is a lot more fun than female menopause. With female menopause you gain weight and get hot flashes. Male menopause - you get to date young girls and drive motorcycles.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2010 01:42  

quoteMale menopause is a lot more fun than female menopause. don't you believe it, a time of life when the majority of women break free of 'ties that bind' and really find themselves . back on topic then, (guess alot come from printed t-shirts ) I GAVE UP MOTORCYCLES ALCOHOL AND SEX IT WAS THE WORST EIGHT MINUTES OF MY LIFE

Update Reply
clarissa @ 22/04/2010 15:56  

Old America hippy Biker t-shirt from the 60's ASS, GAS or GRASS....No one rides for free. May i say at this point, if any of my post or prospective pillions are looking in. It's not a view i hold myself or would condone in others. A cuppa does me fine thanks.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 22/04/2010 16:30  

Squashy wondered why you swerved a wee bit and moved your head about, and you said it was ipod ,,,,, yeah right !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/04/2010 16:36  

Seen on the back of a cut off 'If you can read this the bitch has fell off!' Disclaimer: Those are not my words, I would never refer to women as bitches, I'd prefer to keep all my bodily parts intact!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2010 16:38  

I was fiddlin with me entertainment centre.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 22/04/2010 16:39  

mmmm is that what they call mens groin regions these days ???

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/04/2010 16:40  

I thought the groin region was in southern France.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 22/04/2010 16:48  

Squashy your just waffling now ............ wonder why eh lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/04/2010 16:49  

Slogan i live by If you cant dazzle them with pure brilliance, baffle them with bulls***

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/04/2010 16:50  

BJ now i know why you're beaten all would-be pillys 'ar** down' cut my tongue out........sayin is 'hands down'

Update Reply
clarissa @ 22/04/2010 16:52  

Why am sure i dont know what you mean Clarissa lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/04/2010 16:56  

will i always ride fast bikes ? does a spidercrab have a watertight as (btw; these slogans ? are not from my personal t-shirts!)

Update Reply
clarissa @ 22/04/2010 17:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email