MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

ride out to skeggy

ride out to skeggy (6) - Forums [Biker Match] ride out to skeggy (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

ride out to skeggy

must get better camera soon as mine came out too small dark

Update Reply
yamahama @ 19/05/2010 21:03  

had a brill weekend. great company with john,gary and "the man with no name" xk. sunny weather nice roads good pub,food,drink and welcoming host. full english was spot on.with free tea/coffee to was it down. band was not bad. would be nice to do it again and hopefully with more members hope to see you all soon. colin

Update Reply
buxton @ 19/05/2010 23:20  

Event re-submitted. Awaiting approval (again)...ho-hum... *twiddles thumbs* I've added it to the calendar, I notice you've added yourself to it XK but NO PHOTOS, so where are they? http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=858

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/05/2010 23:58  

Patience, Sandi, patience...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2010 00:04  

LOL that's rich, coming from the man who said he was twiddling his thumbs get on wi it 'woman'!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/05/2010 00:14  

I put photos on b 4 yr last post 'woman'

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2010 00:19  

I just noticed, I am working as fast as I can tha knows lol Is that it? All that whining for just a few photos! Remind me not to slap ya next time I see ya Yorkshire Fish cake also known as a Scallop (to me) is fish and potato encased in batter. Fish Cake in Portsmouth is also known as a Rissole and consists of a fish mixture in breadcrumbs, aka breaded fish cake.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/05/2010 00:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email