MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

ride out to skeggy

ride out to skeggy (5) - Forums [Biker Match] ride out to skeggy (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

ride out to skeggy

6ypsy you missed a brill weekend. weather good anchor was good. wern't sure when we got there with the exploded caravan! dinner was good and breakfast we all said would definitely go again. thanks for the tip off good call shame you and others couldn't come as well.

Update Reply
yamahama @ 17/05/2010 21:16  

gb stop bitching about the listing.

Update Reply
yamahama @ 17/05/2010 21:18  

glad you had a gud time those that went, hopefully i will be able to join you next time..hope you aint eaten me rock yam yam

Update Reply
drobess @ 17/05/2010 21:20  

i've got it right here in my hand, but its got shorter mysteriously

Update Reply
yamahama @ 17/05/2010 21:31  

YAM YAM weres my yorkshire fishcake ??????

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/05/2010 22:51  

tre wernt room bj not wiv all my rock he had to bring back

Update Reply
drobess @ 17/05/2010 23:44  

Why would we be bringing Yorkshire fishcake back from Lincolnshire? 

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2010 10:50  

Cos its one of th efew places you can get em Gary (oooo your hairs in for such a plaiting !!!!)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/05/2010 11:19  

So Yorkshire fishcakes are a specific type of fishcake, rather than just a fishcake from Yorkshire? I know nothing about these things as I don't eat fish. Or cakes. 

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2010 14:53  

For information a yorkshire fishcake consists of a piece of fish with a thick slice of potato on either side battered ..................... and its yummy in my tummy .................... So Gary no excuse now for when your there again to mind bring me 1 back lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/05/2010 16:48  

bj you never asked for yorkshire fishcakes darling. if you'd asked of course i would have

Update Reply
yamahama @ 18/05/2010 17:19  

BJ.... thats not a fishcake, thats a tatty scallop!! duz tha kno nowt abart yorksha folk??

Update Reply
Karey @ 18/05/2010 17:43  

I never knew that there was more than one kind of fishcake! Wikipedia agrees with BJ, but then she might have written the article.  "In Yorkshire, England the traditional fishcake served in a Fish and Chip shop will consist of two slices of potato (sometimes parboiled), with offcuts of fish in between, deep fried in batter."So Karey, what would you say was a Yorkshire fishcake? Do we need to get the Wikipedia article corrected? 

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2010 17:54  

karey don't mess with gb he knows everything

Update Reply
yamahama @ 18/05/2010 18:02  

...he has a cute handheld...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2010 18:05  

so what is a yorkshire fishcake?

Update Reply
yamahama @ 18/05/2010 18:30  

We weren't allowed an event listing, so there's nowhere to upload any photos to. Maybe next time. GB, read my last post, page 6. This event was submitted for the calendar at short notice, and short notice events are not accepted. I have explained, a couple of times, that short notice events are just put on the event forum. The reason they aren't added to the calendar is because they are short notice and most times folk don't make the event so doesn't seem much point adding them to the calendar. A lot of events never get any photos added and one of the reasons for having the calendar is so folk can add their photos. As I get lots of events to add to the calendar, and most of them need editing, it takes time so short notice events are not accepted and never have been. XK has already PMed me about this and I'm waiting for the details so that I can add the event to the calendar so you can all add your photos. Any more whinging and I'm takin the batteries out of your camera G B

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/05/2010 22:59  

Yam Yam can i have a yorkshire fishcake next time pretty please ?

Gary ............... thanks

Kaz ........................ nah nah nah nah

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/05/2010 23:16  

I'm no o'fish'ionado (get it, best I can do, soz) unlike GB, but perhaps yorkshire fishcakes are just fishcakes in yorkshire, and the breadcrumbed ones are 'foreign fishcakes'. BJ - you should have said you had such a penchant for em, we might not be Yorkshire here but being on the edge our chippies do them, one of my faves, and so healthy - I could have brought a carryoot last Friday. Mmmmmmmm XK - '...he has a cute handheld...' Really am sorry I missed it, do you have big hands too GB?

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 19/05/2010 18:52  

Event re-submitted. Awaiting approval (again)...ho-hum... *twiddles thumbs*

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/05/2010 19:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email