MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Whats your biggest Biking fear?

Whats your biggest Biking fear? (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Whats your biggest Biking fear? (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Whats your biggest Biking fear?

A punch in the bollocks often works BL bl...or a kick in 'em while screaming "you effing t*at!" in a packed Tesco car park seemed to work, as witnessed this weekend lol

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 17/05/2010 20:27  

I'm not really scared of anything while riding , we all know the risks & i'm happy to accept them, imo anyone jumping on the back of my bikes are also saying that they accept the risk but i do slow down & take responsibility for their wellbeing If i really have to be nailed down on a fear while riding it has to be other unpredictable road users.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2010 00:28  

If i really have to be nailed down on a fear while riding it has to be other unpredictable road users... so true, especially when its a squirrel with new L plates.... crumbs, I have a vision of destruction following me everywhere I dare to go... maybe I should bin the 'L's

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 18/05/2010 08:56  

my biggest fear is braking??? Did it on a lesson in the wet and came off!! Shattered my confidence no end that was 20yrs ago....So unfortunetly was too scared to ride again and never did my test! So have to get over that fear...this time round..BUT with the help of my fella teaching me I should

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/05/2010 17:00  

no 'should' about it - you will Zel xxxx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 19/05/2010 17:07  

go some some skid training zelah they put a frame around the bike so you dont fall off then you can explore the extent of your grip in safety

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 19/05/2010 18:30  

Turning up at a bike rally, to find I'm the only one on a bike, cos there are no restrictions, and everyone else has come by car.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/05/2010 19:23  

should be called a car rally then XKLYBR

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 19/05/2010 19:45  

Like others, inattentive 'cage' drivers cause us bikers some hairy moments at the rate of probably one a day giving us a near miss. The other day I set out from home and within 500 yards I had had 3 cars attempt to wipe me out through their rushing (where to?) and inattention. That put the 'willies' up me but thankfully it's not so regular as that ordinarily else I don't think I would have survived this long.

Update Reply
Rattay @ 19/05/2010 19:48  

( especially when its a squirrel with new L plates.... crumbs) cartoon dogs are particularly afraid of squirrels

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2010 21:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email