MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

I want a neon sign!

I want a neon sign! - Forums [Biker Match] I want a neon sign! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

I want a neon sign!

Well, I obviously went out without my THINK BIKE - THINK CISSY signage today, because no less than three car drivers tried to kill me. The first two apologised, but no more than two miles from home, a man (for man insert tw*t) in a chelsea tractor pulled out on ME and then gave ME the finger! Go figure!

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 12/04/2010 16:25  

As a Bike rider and also the owner of a "Chelsea Tractor " I can only assume that he was trying to indicate that this was the 1st time he had made such a silly manouvere No your right he was a tw*t Thats nearly as good as the elderly gentleman ( Kn*b ) who must have thought I had on my Invisibility Cloak when he tried to take me out on an island and then gave me a disgusted stare when i dared to use my horn !!!!

Update Reply
Eltel @ 12/04/2010 18:39  

No Cissy.

What you want is a big red and white quarter tonne motorcycle, with a hid headlight and an aftermarket exhaust. And you want to wear a dayglo yellow vest, whilst you charge between lines of traffic at 50mph, peeping your horn as you do as though you'd rather send your bike down the side of their bright shiny cars than miss out on a gap.

I tell yer, f**kers move out of the way then!

Oh and you have to let the tyres down on Chelsea Tractors whenever you find them parked up on the public highway, rather than some field where they belong. It's the law. (Sorry Eltel).

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 12/04/2010 18:55  

I tell ya I am an angel when out on my bike (yes...really!) NEVER get aggressive..... well, ok just a little. I really was lucky to get home in one piece today... and I have doubts that the Think Bike campaign is working! My bike is hard to miss......

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 12/04/2010 19:13  

*my bike is hard to miss* That,s probably why the feckers try so hard to hit it!! If you were to ask a couple of dozen motorists on your local supermarket car park what the theme of the Think Bike! campaign was, guarantee the most popular answer would be..Errr..what?

Update Reply
old red @ 12/04/2010 22:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email