MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Fella's point of view please?

Fella's point of view please? (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Fella's point of view please? (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Fella's point of view please?

I knew the ladies would join in too as we cant stop ourselves pmsl

But bandit I thought you were asking for a fellas point of view cos you know women haven't a clue what they're talking about!!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 14/04/2010 15:17  

Hope you and your little ones have great time and best of luck to you all jp

Update Reply
JP @ 14/04/2010 15:47  

think a few too many sour grapes eh rk ?

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 14/04/2010 18:10  

RK, why do you say that 'women' dont have a clue when clearly you must have a problem with us all then. Maybe you should question your sexuality in that case if you dont like women and be with men. We could possibly ask Matt to start up a 'Gay Bikermatch' or even 'I Hate Women Bikermatch'! PMSL I have had bad experiences with men but I dont tar them all with the same brush hun although there are the odd few that are complete tw**s just like my ex............ LOL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2010 20:16  

One day bandit ... I was not far out when I said your kids sound the same as mine were when I divorced thier dad, they were 4 & 2.

It will happen & it will click & when it does you will know about it.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 14/04/2010 20:25  

boody there's no sour grapes here, i'm as happy as a pig in poo just the way things are thank you

bandit I meant women haven't got a clue about what us men think, isn't that the reason opposite sexes are attracted to each other

I'm not prejudice and have no problem with a gay section but I think personally I'd give that bit of the site a miss

I've also got nothing against women, I make tea for my kids and ex wife every night as she finishes work after me so deffo no emotional trauma goin on here

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 14/04/2010 20:34  

rk yes we do we just dont let yous men know that we do lol and bandit have a great time out and sometimes making friends is sometimes the best option, mine were 6 4 and 8wks when i finally plucked up the courage to leave and their dad didnt get to see them (to long to go into on here but 1 day we probalby meet at rally and over a nice cool pint we can natter) but through time he got to see the 2 older 1,s, he has never shown any interest in my youngest daughter, and as the older 2 got older they realised just wat he was like so they dont see him that often now(their choice) and beleive me IT HIS LOSS as they are great girls

Update Reply
madhat @ 14/04/2010 23:16  

Hi i think you should get to know each other then worry about the kids look at me i was in a long term relationship and have 3 kids ages 12/14 and 2.5 years and they are the best thing i have done in my life and if someone would not date me becaurse of my kids then they are not worth dating . ( i know my english is shit but i hope you get the point take on the person take on there baggage ) anthony

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2010 19:44  

Welcome to the site anthony, i'm exactly the same mate. I might only be a part time Dad but they always come first and that's that

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 15/04/2010 19:49  

I never had the pleasure/misfortune to have kids. It wasn't planed. just never happened. It wouldn't scare me off. But if kids were missbehaving i couldn't let kids run riot without saying something. I know parents can get very precious about their offspring so i wouldn't put myself into a position where i would have to bite my lip in case of offending someone who's nose might get put out of joint for me doing so.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 15/04/2010 20:04  

Well as already said where i go my kids go and if I meet someone to be in a relatyionship with my kids will always come first no matter what but the fella would get just as much love and I would hope if my kids were to run riot as you put it blues I would like the fella to say something. Like Latchy says take on me take on my kids and Im not looking for a father for them just a man that cares about their mum and would care about them eventually too. I would like to think Im bringing my kids up properly anyway and the first things I taught Willow was please and thank you and they are very happy children. Loving parents whether single or together result in loving happy children

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2010 22:32  

I was thinking more about the parent that was part time bandit. I'm sure they would be a bit put out if someone other than them or there ex were disiplining there child.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 15/04/2010 22:38  

Very true Blues but my ex wouldnt give a toss either way, lol thats why he's my ex

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2010 10:56  

just read this topic and thought i would give my opinion,,,not that anyone takes notice anyway!!!!!! Dating/relationships ????If people can not take you for what you are then thats there problem,,,kids,,,toddlers,,,,pets,,,,etc are a part of most peoples lives,,,we all have a past, but as long as honesty from the start is involved then there should be no reason for anything to stop a date going ahead or even a relationship developing... This apply's to both men and women........if kids put a person off then thats the wrong person to start with!!!!!............

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2010 18:59  

If you read through all the posts on this topic, I'm sorry folks but you can see the baggage that different people have, I don't mean kids but emotions. You don't have a relationship or marraige that fails without taking some emotional baggage with you. Don't get me wrong you may be the one who left the relationship for what ever reason and are happy about it but if you meet someone and they are raising the same warning bells as your previous partner you will probably walk away even though it's your own fears and might not be justified.... So we all have baggage of some sorts that will affect things and children will also bring difficulties with baby sitting etc especially in the early stages of a relationship, however I would say to discount a person just because they have a kid is a bit shallow, you never know it might just be the bes thing you ever did... Kids can be the best little people you will ever meet if mine are anything to go by.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2010 23:16  

Hang in there girl...............some of the best relationships start as friends, when the mojo (gawd I sound like Austin Powers lol) is right with that 'special' person I'm sure it will all fall into place. Relax and things will come right - all the best :-)

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 17/04/2010 17:59  

Hey there,

My opinion on the matter is, they either take you for you (kids included) or they are just not worth it.

I married my wife for who she was, for the person I fell in love with and not for what I could change her to be like, not that I wanted to change her anyway because like before its who I fell in love with that I was marrying. Even though we didn't get much time together, im glad I had the time I had with her.

Basically Im saying, when the right person comes along, then it won't matter that you have kids, they will want to be with you for who you are and kids included (as the kids are part of you and who you are). I never believed in true love and that when your not looking that person will appear. But now I do believe in both because I gave up after the ex before Ali and then Ali came into my world and turned everything around.
So don't give up but also don't just look for love because will find you, and like its been said, a date is also just a date, enjoy it :)

Adz :)

Update Reply
ace_morgan @ 18/04/2010 04:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email