MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

SouthWest Scotland Ride-out

SouthWest Scotland Ride-out - Forums [Biker Match] SouthWest Scotland Ride-out - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

SouthWest Scotland Ride-out

Hi Guys, Being a relative newcomer to the forum, I thought I would suggest that those of us in the SouthWest of Scotland meet up at a suitable location for a ride out. Feel free to suggest day / place / time.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 08/04/2010 21:27  

now that would be good but only if some kindly gent or woman would be willn to give me pilly

Update Reply
madhat @ 09/04/2010 17:49  

Come on Yeti's - get some suggestions going for this - can't have the Hobbit's beating ya on the ride out stakes!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 10/04/2010 11:09  

Hiya hfg You wont some suggestions we could sell you some

Update Reply
JP @ 10/04/2010 14:33  

Didn't think you would want to cross the border to attend this As long as passport and inoculations are in order you are more than welcome.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 10/04/2010 18:29  

mmmm wat your suggestion Doh Boy will pay u later lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 10/04/2010 20:41  

Pay me for what MH

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 10/04/2010 20:49  

.... wondering if this may be a good chance to infiltrate Yeti headquartes !

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/04/2010 23:22  

lol doh boy u pay jpharley for the suggestions lol and bj the further u go into yeti territory the smarter they get, so be warned lol we laugh in the face of padded mittens, choc, tickle sticks, and any thing else u got lol H..O..R..N..E..Y (HOME OF RELATIVLEY NEARLY ENTELLEGENT YETIE) LOL

Update Reply
madhat @ 11/04/2010 17:15  

I don't need to pay for suggestions, I have plenty of my own. Just been down to the isle of whithorn today for a run, weather was smashing

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 11/04/2010 19:58  

Make it an overnighter some place then can really enjoy it!

Scotland will be a long run for the hobbitses :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/04/2010 04:27  

No further than the kelts coming to Hobbit land You are more than welcome shell to come North anytime you like, if you give me prior warning I'll make sure the border is open for you.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 12/04/2010 06:55  

How about border security for the Hobbits ???

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/04/2010 11:29  

That's why I said to give warning, that way they won't shoot at you as you try to cross Well they may shoot..........but only to scare.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 12/04/2010 13:13  

O great now that sounds soo inviting lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/04/2010 13:40  

Be brave Jackie you can do it.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 12/04/2010 13:58  

I love Gods Country Doh so once you have finialised a place and stuff let me know ( mmmmm note to self root out yeti nets )

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/04/2010 15:04  

I don't care were we (open to all) go, if your coming up to gods country for any of the rallys then it could be tied into that.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 12/04/2010 18:16  

sounds like a plan doh boy depends on how long u want to make the ride out ?? i can provide a overnite stop off for the hobbits coming up room for plenty tents might even make special disspensation for shell nd that man cause of shell,s back !(spare bed avaliable) even tho she putts it on lol anywhaer round the borders a good day out plenty pubs etc for good food just depends on when i,ve got a busy summer lol

Update Reply
bigned @ 12/04/2010 19:57  

Cheers bigend, like you say I've got a busy summer ahead. Agree with any where around the borders, what about during the Kelso weekend?

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 12/04/2010 22:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email