MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Bike Nights @ The Flouch Inn - Woodhead Pass

Bike Nights @ The Flouch Inn - Woodhead Pass - Forums [Biker Match] Bike Nights @ The Flouch Inn - Woodhead Pass - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Bike Nights @ The Flouch Inn - Woodhead Pass

I've just discovered that there's a Bike Meet at the Flouch Inn - Just off the A616 (just off Woodhead pass): Biker night, Wednesday 7th April. Hot drinks and food available, every one welcome. The night starts at 6, there is great parking and it is on the first Wednesday of every month. The Flouch Inn, Whams Rd, Crow Edge, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S36 4HH Tel: 01226 766221 Anyone interested in going let me know, I may have a drive up as it's only 15 mins away from me

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 06/04/2010 19:54  

handy to know, its just off our test route ;)

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 06/04/2010 19:56  

hmmmm not that far from us either

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 06/04/2010 19:58  

Well if ya fancy going Shell, give us a shout.

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 06/04/2010 20:16  

I've thought about doing this before, but not really known anyone thats going up. They have BSB bikes there sometimes, so I've heard. I might well be up for it, what time are you thinking of meeting up?

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/04/2010 21:15  

Kaz, am gonna have a drive up about 6pm if ya fancy meeting up?

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 07/04/2010 07:45  

hmmm might do Stells, tho I doubt i can mek it for 6pm. Will be in the car if i go... will let you know later on in the day :o)

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/04/2010 08:36  

ok - no probs (will prob be there between half 6 & 7ish now)

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 07/04/2010 16:10  

Sorry we missed this but was on family visit

Will try to make the next as Ian flies on a Wed

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 07/04/2010 18:58  

Just call me Batman!

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 07/04/2010 21:41  

sorry Ian, I thought you were 'THATMan' Well, me & Kaz went up last night. The Flouch are really trying to kickstart this as a bike venue. They have a 'Bikers' Menu on - £5 for home made pie, chips & Veg, coffee, Tea etc & are also showing old bike races from the past - recent & further back. It's a really nice bar area inside with seperate eating area, & outside is a decent sized carpark. The roads around the Flouch are fab biking roads (just have to watch out for lorry's on the Woodhead Pass) & when the sun gets out for longer, then it'll be a great place to sit out with a pint or Brew. Next meet will be 05/05.

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 08/04/2010 09:06  

Ian/Shell shame you couldn't get up, but I reckon this will be a popular meet, I will be going again, so probably see you there. I eventually got there after getting stuck on a new-half-finished by-pass, because the local kids thought it would be funny to move the cones round and about 30 cars ( me included) got stuck down a dead end.. little Sh*ts!!! Then there was a detour before the Flouch, which was actually quite good, cos it gave me a chance to see some brilliant roads round there, I was in the car, but Ziggy will be having a go on them roads, mark my words!! lol As Stells says, its a really nice pub, with a good atmosphere and good food. Hopefully see a few of you there next time, I will definately be going again. Good to see you agen Stells, been ages since we've had a good old chinwag :o) xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 08/04/2010 09:23  

just bringing this back up as the next meet is this Weds 05/05 if anyone's up for it?

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 02/05/2010 18:24  

I can't make this one, but are they monthly? I work in Sheffield so can call up to future ones on way home from work...

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 02/05/2010 19:17  

Hiya it sounds good so count me in, will try to make 6 but it will be more 7ish when i arrive

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 02/05/2010 20:01  

Bump

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 04/05/2010 10:23  

Is anyone definately going this Wednesday (5th May)? I will go if you are, but doubt i will mek it for 6, more like 7pm for me too.

Update Reply
Karey @ 04/05/2010 12:27  

Kaz, me & Al will be going - prob around 7ish too

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 04/05/2010 12:48  

Ok Stells.. will see you there then Hopefully i will have a less eventful journey this time! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 04/05/2010 12:53  

The guy who owns it sponsors a rider in bsb so sometimes the bike are there its just starting up so its not as big as Sherburn at the mo, so they might not be many get there, its on the first Wendsday in every month should get bigger as the year rolls on. The next is the 5 May.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/05/2010 16:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email