MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Newbie Alert !

Newbie Alert ! - Forums [Biker Match] Newbie Alert ! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Newbie Alert !

Hi all, my name is Terry from Sunny Wolverhampton!!! I will be on the Honda stand at the Carol Nash show Stafford 25th April so please come and say hello !!

Update Reply
Eltel @ 01/04/2010 20:28  

ARRRRRGHHHHHHHHH....yet ANOTHER Hobbit!!!!! **HFG regains control....** Welcome to BM Terry, straight jackets in the cupboard to the left in the chatroom & crayons in the drawer underneath. Keep an eye on the forums & events pages for meet ups, ride outs etc Also, Brummie Jackie will be along shortly to recruit you in the fight against Yetis.......(trust me, if you stick around, you'll gradually understand what the hell is going on! )

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 01/04/2010 20:44  

Hi Terry ..welcome to BM Like HFG says, check out the events and forums, get your name down for any meets you can get to, you will soon make lots of new mates, we dont bite.. unless asked nicely lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/04/2010 21:16  

River, castle.... R U on the Wolverhampton Redevelopment Committee?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/04/2010 21:37  

That would have to be one hell of a committee !!!!!

Update Reply
Eltel @ 01/04/2010 23:00  

lol .... the yetis also welcome you :) My ex works for Carol Nash ... transporting the bikes ... decent company and decent insurance :) I diverce sowi ;) Hope you enjoy the site and get as much out of it as I have :) RC125

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 01/04/2010 23:54  

Wahooo yet another Hobbit to recruit (yep HFG was right)

Welcome Terry, grab a cloak and a brush for your furry feet and start looking up 'how to trap a yeti" (it will make sense at some point honest

if your feeling brave theres a couple of nights out in Brum one mid april and one mid may, come join us at Hobbit HQ for merrirment and Yeti stalking

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/04/2010 03:43  

ELTEL, il pay you a visit being a honda owner & living only a mile down the road from the show.

Update Reply
ASENR @ 02/04/2010 14:26  

"Hi all, my name is Terry from Sunny Wolverhampton!!!" LOL - looking out of this window, can I have some of whatever you're on. Welcome Terry

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 02/04/2010 15:17  

Welcome Tel, will come and shout cock at you! PS ladies, being an Eastmids lad and hence neither a yeti or a hobbit....what am I (apart from a hugmonster?) and XKLBR lets keep the answers clean!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 02/04/2010 16:12  

Eeeek the Hobbitses are taking over !!

Welcome Tell, make sure you have a key cut for the meds cupboard, we have to keep it locked or Jackie has a party & gets carried away !!

You will find we have lots of fun 'up norf' with lots of madness going on

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 02/04/2010 16:45  

*** sniggers cos she is friends with IanHg and he is a safe cracker and lock smith

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/04/2010 18:28  

**sniggers more **

HE was the one suggested the fitments so you couldn't get in !!!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 02/04/2010 18:51  

mmmm wait til i see him !!!!!!!!!!! cant find his tools was what he said ....................... in th eother van he said ..................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/04/2010 18:55  

hi terry sooooo u know were the meds are u know were the caryons are , the straigt jackets seem to have gone missing (mmmm me thinks the hobbits plan is coming together ) lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 02/04/2010 20:24  

I have the straight jackets MH ... I just had them all checked for wear & tears, will be hanging them back up in the wardrobe for when everyone comes back after being allowed home for Easter

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 02/04/2010 20:38  

lol sorry bj thought u had ehrr aquired them for the yeti i do appologise for jumping to the wrong conclusion lmao so shell did u get rid of the cocolate stains lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 02/04/2010 20:56  

Why do i get the blame for it all lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/04/2010 01:00  

You forgot to mention the 'blonde' wigs, I've not knitted any new ones for a while now.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/04/2010 21:39  

O o o o o Auntie can i have a purple one please pretty pleaseeeeeeee

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 04/04/2010 01:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email