MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

a weekend away to the coast later in the year

a weekend away to the coast later in the year (61) - Forums [Biker Match] a weekend away to the coast later in the year (61) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

a weekend away to the coast later in the year

Gary i thought we had agreed never to discuss the hamster thing again !!!

I have loads of pics to upload just havent had chance yet :)

AJ ur welcome and yep another trip is in the pipeline :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/06/2010 14:45  

lol .. erm ... AJ ... didnt need to cheat .... just gave my duck 'mouth to mouth' and worked a treat ;) lmao Tracy ... what a great place you chose for us all to park our butts for the weekend, only dampner was that you couldnt be there :( As for everyone else, thanx to you, we had a great weekend. Thanx to BJ & co for the games ;)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 29/06/2010 16:42  

Alex Lady i shall endeavour to come up with a game that involves cheese on taost to give Reu a fighting chance lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/06/2010 16:48  

Please Miss can we go back soon? I'm getting withdrawal symptoms already. Would be great if we could make it back while the weather's still reasonable. I'm up for camping again although I know the caravans have been mentioned.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2010 17:07  

I've just got back and starting to plan my return!
I liked the look of the campsite up by the waterfall and only £7.50

Update Reply
yamahama @ 29/06/2010 18:34  

Just take into account No pub No shop

Update Reply
JP @ 29/06/2010 18:42  

Very true

Update Reply
yamahama @ 29/06/2010 18:44  

I'm just pleased no one had a camera just as I packed up and put my kit on

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2010 18:53  

I liked the look of the one by the waterfall too, it looked so peaceful. I wouldn't want to go when the kids are off school though, you wouldn't get the peace and quiet and there wouldn't be much point then.Although there wasn't a shop or pub, it was only 2 miles to Llanbedr by road, and possibly less on foot.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2010 18:53  

Yes the kid part would need to be planned in but then you would have to go mid week to aviod the kids aswell

Update Reply
JP @ 29/06/2010 19:09  

The kids will be there all the time after mid july untill September.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 29/06/2010 19:13  

We chatted about doing again, really soon ... hmmm ... not much going on August ??? Anyone up for it then? If so, maybe someone could get numbers together and get it booked :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 29/06/2010 19:16  

Don't forget its Rock and Bike at Squires, middle of Aug .. 13/14th i think.

Update Reply
Karey @ 29/06/2010 19:18  

Checked events and best weekend (I think) would be Friday 20th August - Sunday 22nd August .... what does everyone else think? p.s. Kaz ... cheers for carting all our gear back for us ... mucho appreciated

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 29/06/2010 19:22  

That weekend sounds good Alex, and you're welcome re: the gear

Update Reply
Karey @ 29/06/2010 19:29  

That's ages away

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2010 19:31  

Your not taking in to account that when the schools are out there will be limated space we wont get the field to ourself

Update Reply
JP @ 29/06/2010 19:38  

Hmmm ... suggestion JP? Schools are out from next week till beginning of September! Woud be cool if we book when Tracy able to come next time, what do you think? P.S. if enough of us book ... we may not have to share the field ;)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 29/06/2010 19:48  

Well yes will be good to wait till drobbs can go aswell , But I think you got no chance of getting the field just for us as thay will have pitches booked for the summer and we would not be able to sit out till late messing about as it would disturb the other campers, And you will find that thay would not be very happy about a campsite full of bikes I know we dont cause any trouble and linda knows we are ok but the ppl there with small kids would feel uneasy about us. So I think we may get a night before the main school holls start but thats it so I think its best we wait till later in the year for anouther good weekend

Update Reply
JP @ 29/06/2010 21:18  

Well, whatever weekend you decide on, Im def up for it :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 29/06/2010 21:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email