MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Denbigh Biking/Camping Weekend Meet

Denbigh Biking/Camping Weekend Meet - Forums [Biker Match] Denbigh Biking/Camping Weekend Meet - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Denbigh Biking/Camping Weekend Meet

I am thinking of organising a biking meet in Denbigh North Wales........ Denbigh is smack bang middle for some exciting ride outs..ie.... Ruthin,Ponderosa,Snowdonia,Llangollen etcccccccccccc Depending on interest shown,I will talk to the camp site I have in mind about dates,fee's etc.......... to organise for mid summer,a weekend of exciting bike ride outs,Bab-B-Q's and biker games even beach games fancy dress evening......and perhaps even a meal in one of the local Indian Restaurants! let me have your feed back and I'll take it from there. Cheers BB

Update Reply
bikerbitch @ 24/03/2010 09:55  

N-n-n-n-n-n-ORTH Wales? I only just manage to get in to South Wales (and out again! lol)... bit far for me hun.... but hope it goes well xxxxx

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 24/03/2010 11:05  

Sounds like a good idea to me, I'd be up for it. I love North Wales, any excuse to go there.I'm only about an hour and a half from the Ponderosa anyway, I went there for a coffee on Boxing Day.
Gary.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2010 12:02  

thanks cissystar.shame you cant make it,I'm sure you would enjoy. GBeldon,so I can safely say your interested? well that makes the two of us....... come on guy's...........

Update Reply
bikerbitch @ 24/03/2010 13:51  

thats a poss from BB just depends when and what else on at the time got a busy one this year cheers

Update Reply
bigned @ 24/03/2010 14:53  

Depends when. Calendar's filling quickly now.

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 24/03/2010 15:22  

Definitely a possible Or possibly a definite

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2010 17:59  

Done a lot of walking in them parts. and climbed the radio tower there a few times too. May be interested. As a general rule i tend to stay away from north wales. Too many idiots from merseyside ride there because they know the roads and can get their knee down. Their maps and sat navs only seem to go to Bala.

Update Reply
Phil @ 24/03/2010 18:04  

I think most of my weekends off this year are booked now, but i'll keep an eye on the thread

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 24/03/2010 19:14  

wow,thanks guys,for showing an interest.I should have some dates for next monday,so keep popping in..............

Update Reply
bikerbitch @ 24/03/2010 19:37  

BB Slightly on the far side for me, but would be worth the effort to come down to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Wales</st1:country-region></st1:place>. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> It would depend on the timing, always the problem during the summer tooo many events and not enough weekends to fit them into. Will keep an eye on the thread for the date and make the decision after that <o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 24/03/2010 20:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email