MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

This will probably divide opinions, but what do you think?

This will probably divide opinions, but what do you think? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] This will probably divide opinions, but what do you think? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

This will probably divide opinions, but what do you think?

nope sorry i didnt like it , i apreciate art but,, its too ott for my liking, i love a classic cruiser, it looked a bit too "batman".

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 17/03/2010 08:23  

"I woulda thought guys would have loved it, especially as it's a sports bike" Yeah, but the point is, it was a great sports bike. The mods he's made, esp that stupid rear tyre, have turned it into something that probably handles like a Harley (no offence)

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 17/03/2010 10:01  

he has basicaly turned a GSX R 1000 into a Hyabusa with looks of it good work but too over the top for real road riding and it dosnt look mean enough for us blokes in some way to perfic and pretty i dont like the bullets in the heal plates to cowboy western patishe and the chrome tank detracts from the paint scheme but on a hole its a very good engneering job ! would i pay 20 grand no id buy a busa and get it painted for under 6 grand and spend the rest on a good holliday and other bikes !

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 17/03/2010 12:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email