MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Divorce

Divorce - Forums [Biker Match] Divorce - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Divorce

Only taken 3yrs , as of 22/02/2010 my divorce became absolute and final .

So there we have it folks fastjock is no longer married to bikerlind

And so begins a new chapter in my life

Update Reply
fastjock @ 23/02/2010 21:18  

good luck to both parties, been there...not nice...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/02/2010 21:19  

second that best to try keep things civil especially if u have kids good luck

Update Reply
madhat @ 23/02/2010 21:23  

yes we have managed to do that, its not all plain sailing but you have to put the muggles first if there are any !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/02/2010 21:28  

have kept things civil for over 3 n a half yrs , still good friends by all accounts , all 5 kids been ok with it all too

Update Reply
fastjock @ 23/02/2010 21:33  

well done buddy, met you at the URE...top bloke

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/02/2010 21:34  

cheers Ian , cool tatt by the way

Update Reply
fastjock @ 23/02/2010 21:36  

cheers buddy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/02/2010 21:38  

Congrats to you and Lind, Dugald. I know you've stayed mates. But its allas good to get it finalised eh? xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/02/2010 23:15  

glad to hear u have stayed freinds, i will be applyin for my 2nd divorse in 3 yrs!!!!!

Update Reply
drobess @ 23/02/2010 23:19  

How sad. All the best for the future to you both.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/02/2010 00:55  

life starts again fastjock ,best thing thing i did never look back

Update Reply
kaw600 @ 25/02/2010 22:57  

Some things happen for a reason - glad you two have stayed friends x

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 26/02/2010 00:34  

Aaaawwww I must say, I think it's very brave, open and honest of you to post this and always so very sad when something that once was very special ends too!! Been there, done that and it's never easy but all I can say is the very best to you and Lind, great you've stayed friends and the kids are ok with it too. Better for them to have two happy parents living apart then two unhappy ones living together. The very best wishes to you all for the future, you can all look forward now, move on and enjoy life again. I've found there is life after divorce, maybe not what you planned or expected but often it's much better with many surprises to look foward to and adventures to have. TC, dont look back and we'll no doubt meet at a BM event or rideout during the summer xx

Update Reply
babyharley @ 26/02/2010 09:32  

Just to say been there too mate. babyharley has said it all very well, so not much to add. Just never regret the things that once made you happy.

Update Reply
Geo2009 @ 27/02/2010 15:29  

I agree with everything thats been said,fortunetly no little ones invovled in mine but it took its toll Plus side ..I wouldn't have joined BM if it wasn't for mine and met sooo many good friends and one in particular...I'm so lucky

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/02/2010 17:14  

I'm glad everybody is getting over what can be such an awfull time. My second divorce came through in August, and I'm only just getting back on my feet. The marital home is almost sold so I'll get my very small share of the proceeds and start again on the housing ladder.
I've met a few people off the site at the night out in brum in December, and hope to see alot more at the 'excuse for a party' and MCN live in April.
Note for anybody going through the hell of divorce at the moment, chin up it only gets better. It has for me

Update Reply
SPESH @ 02/03/2010 20:19  

I cant get my divorce for another 3 years yet but when I do I hope it will all be sorted quickly, but my marriage is only a piece of paper to me nothing else, and like so many others on here if i hadnt of split up i wouldnt of found BM and met the peeps that I have. I hope to meet many more of you in this coming year.

Update Reply
drobess @ 02/03/2010 20:28  

huh lets not even go there shall we divorce seams such a long way away dont it lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 02/03/2010 20:35  

Drobes hang in there girl, I'm sure the time will fly by.

Update Reply
SPESH @ 02/03/2010 20:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email