MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

PMs & Winks

PMs & Winks - Forums [Biker Match] PMs & Winks - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

PMs & Winks

I have to send an apology to who ever it is that has sent me a PM or Wink over the past few days. For some unknown reason I'm getting the email telling me I've got it but it's not getting to me on here. I've asked Matt to sort it out. So again I'm really sorry but I don't know who you are yet!!!!!!!!! Don't give up tho' please

Update Reply
Di @ 28/02/2007 04:42  

Is anyone else having this problem or am i just being freaky again?

Update Reply
Di @ 28/02/2007 10:36  

i've been getting pms on here but no email to tell me bout it!!! x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 28/02/2007 15:34  

every things fine my end expet the weather

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 28/02/2007 15:52  

had an e-mail to say I'd had a PM on Valentine's day, but nothing there when I looked. Story of my bloody life!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/02/2007 18:47  

hi ya 72xlch. welcome to the boards don't give up mate.

Update Reply
Di @ 01/03/2007 03:28  

hi 72xlch,am sure u'll soon have sum new buddies mate! x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 01/03/2007 06:36  

Thing is it's damn annoying cos who ever it is who's trying to contact me will think I'm well ignorant for not replying and anyone who knows me will know that I'm not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 01/03/2007 13:39  

I keep getting e-mails to my hotmail account saying I have a message from hal@bikermatch, I get all excited and then find naught!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2007 20:21  

i have been winked twice....apparently.... is there anyone there who wants to wink at me!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2007 13:02  

I keep getting e-mails to my hotmail account saying I have a message from hal@bikermatch<...tch, I get all excited and then find naught! Paul...i just sent you a wink....to make you smile,,lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2007 13:03  

Thanks Banditjen, most kind of you. Will I see you out and about sometime? Being quite close to me, where do you hang out? Do you go on ride outs? I was aout today and got a bit soaked coming home...think I will put my inner lining back into my jacket! Brrrrrrrrr! Ciao Paul

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2007 14:04  

Diane, I've replied to your email to answer about the wink... all my fault, testing things on the site etc. Hold my hands up everyone. lol. Sometimes, like on valentines day, a "new member" will come along and send PMs and Winks to hundreds of people. The PM will contain an email address, which if emailed will sign you up for LOTS of spam. These messages and winks are deleted as quickly as I can find them, and the member will be banned etc. Unfortunately, this means you get an email about a "new PM" or wink but can't find it. Please keep the above in mind when you find that you don't have a PM or Wink that you are supposed to have. One more thing.... the hal email address is name I give to the server's account. It's an unchecked email address so that I don't get bombarded with spam etc. Please add this address to your hotmail filters, etc.

Update Reply
Matt @ 04/03/2007 13:42  

Ok will do...and there I thought I was Mr. popular, thanks for bursting my bubble. Oh well at least I still have the ironing to attend to...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2007 14:18  

i'll bring mine round now paul

Update Reply
Di @ 04/03/2007 14:49  

So very forward of you, inviting yourself around to mine...for me to do the ironing! Ha Ha Ha, shall I wear my french maids uniform?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2007 14:55  

That'll do nicely thank you. rotflmao

Update Reply
Di @ 04/03/2007 14:57  

lol wrong on so many levels Paul!

Update Reply
Matt @ 08/03/2007 12:48  

hey matt, you leave my maid alone please

Update Reply
Di @ 08/03/2007 13:43  

am feelin lonely! not had many winks or pm's 4 ages n ages!! must be the purple hair,d'oh!!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 11/03/2007 08:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email