MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Technical Motorbike Help

CBR600 update

CBR600 update (2) - Forums [Biker Match] CBR600 update (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Technical Motorbike Help /

CBR600 update

nice one willo hope your saddle not to sore tomorow lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 01/03/2010 00:24  

am still saddle sore!! am in need of a massage !!! lol xx

Update Reply
willow @ 02/03/2010 20:00  

Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! i was all set o go to matlock today....bike out of shed , cats fed, me fed!!! then, yep, you guessed it..................bike started but wouldnt run when i let go of throttle...................then i noticed the smell of fuel..............it was pouring out of the pump!!!!!!!!!!!! oh pooo ...........F*************!! so bike back in shed and poorley agin..............i need to speak to my RAC man friend again and see if it can return the part to chorley...then get it fitted again...........am stoney broke so i hope i win the lottery now...... lol any help/tips/words of wisdom will be greatly appreaciated at th emo because i am sooo fed up.......... thanks folks hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
willow @ 21/03/2010 19:14  

any body got a spare lottery win ??? i need to bump up my bike fund !! lol xxxx

Update Reply
willow @ 23/03/2010 21:24  

aww willow thats a shame and if an1 has spare lotto win send me some so a can buy a bike ehrr after u get ya pump willow lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 24/03/2010 01:52  

fingers crossed willow ... hope it gets sorted, would be good to see you on the egg run

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/03/2010 06:57  

well, good news is it aint the fuel pump this time.........it's a blockage in no 2 carb!!! bad news is ...........i am having to get it on a trailer to my pals garage ............my other pal could only do so much in my back yard!! at least i now know whatthe inside of my bike looks like now!!! lol...........ave got to kep smiling otherwise i'd go nuts...........so if anyone wants a cheap pub crawl round Leigh this weekend , please let me know...................am totaly skint but need to get out to stay sane.................xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
willow @ 27/03/2010 13:46  

Well if its only cos you ran your tank down & pulled a load of through the pipes Willow then that's gotta be good news.

Shame you wont make it tomorrow tho

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 27/03/2010 18:03  

i was on 118 miles. nearly on reserve when i filled up in ingleton on the way nack from camping. so it did get very low..tis just the time it take john to take it all apart now that will cost me....plus this afternoon my washing line broke when it had a load hung it....great eh!! could do with a laugh tonight.. well, have had to come upstairs and use my pc (not comfy for my back) as my laptop has had a dicky fit too.............tis just not my day......................ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Update Reply
willow @ 27/03/2010 21:47  

Willow...stay away from anything of mine! your bloody jinxed! lol

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 28/03/2010 07:59  

yep gh i am !! so when can i borrow yer bike eh?? lol xx

Update Reply
willow @ 28/03/2010 20:09  

having had quite a few days like that, and still expecting them, try keep ya chin up it can sometimes all work out xxxxx

Update Reply
madhat @ 28/03/2010 21:22  

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............................carb now un blocked thanks to my pal john who had to strip it down...................xxx hugs for john........ and i have been out for a blast up over cat & fiddle.....................planning on going to Hawes tomozzz..................ride safe everyone...................be good...oh yeah.. pc working again too................i'll try not to break anything else, wish me luck folks..........................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
willow @ 10/04/2010 18:32  

Just dont let it get so bloomin low in future

See you again real soon

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 10/04/2010 19:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email