MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Tribute or Cover

Tribute or Cover (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Tribute or Cover (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Tribute or Cover

If the MCN Butlins had original famous artists playin it then become he same as any other music festival, over booked by non bikers, now you may say it would be good to attract new blood to motorcycleing and yes it would but I believe that it would attract the followers of the band who would come for the gig only and not the converts to biking that we would hope. On another note if they could secure a charting act of some significance then I would be happy to pay a little more to get the best of both worlds. But not the usual £40 - 60 extra that it would normally cost to see an Artist or band of that fame.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2010 19:52  

Cheaper to go half-board ironically... I can imagine your bacon butties are fantastic johnny

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 03/02/2010 20:02  

moonstone , you will always get ska type of stuff at the mcn as its what most folks like , i am sure you will find something there to suit you, there is always the kerrang unsigned thing going on !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2010 22:11  

Moonstone if all else fails bring an I-pod lol, get smashed and dance yourself silly ha ha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2010 22:27  

thats a good idea...i normally bring my i pod and bose docking station for the apartment.....god help our neighbours when LC and i get the tunes on !!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2010 22:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email