MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

When I grow up I wanna be?

When I grow up I wanna be? (5) - Forums [Biker Match] When I grow up I wanna be? (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

When I grow up I wanna be?

become a life gaurd o you cant the water is cold lol what about being a motorcycle instrutor

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 08/06/2010 02:15  

ha ha ha......too many motorcycle instructors out of work at the moment and only way I'm life guarding is in a dry suit.....lol Two things interest me at the moment its cabling fibre optics and ROV technician / pilot......or the old rope access is a thought as well I have 7 weeks training time I can take and about 4-5 k to spend at the moment including food and accom so i'm keeping eyes open but struggling to find something that there is actually work after the course....I will work abroad to get the big bucks aswell...got to feed my biking habit Sumo to get one of those GS's lol...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2010 02:56  

most CCTV cameras are done using cable optics and as its a security business too you would be most suitable i would of thought. you could look on cctv user group website and see if there is anything for you on it. A lot of ex police and forces do have a job in CCTv control rooms monitoring etc.
Moon

Update Reply
moonstone @ 08/06/2010 08:01  

Looking at the installation of fibre optic networks and copper wire that sort of thing....... a lot better pay then CCTV operators.....but hey if you were a nosey type person just think what you would see lol.....next time someone gobs off...you'd be like mmmhhh shall I tell all the guys what i saw you upto the other night?????? NO didn't think so ...zip it!!!! PMSL.. or would that just be unethical???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2010 20:49  

The NDT stuff looks pretty good, and there is work out there as it's ongoing need to delve a little further I think....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/06/2010 13:57  

Does anyone know anyone working in the fibre optic industry, as in installation of cabling etc here or abroad?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2010 21:39  

yeh ive met a chap on biulding site once who did that he was loaded made a plumber look cheap ! mainly schools contracts and the likes but with all these cut back would think that will slow down now johnny

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 24/06/2010 23:31  

Me.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2010 01:37  

lol, seriously actdaft is that what you do....?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2010 21:51  

then again seriously and actdaft don't really go together do they lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/06/2010 20:43  

Perfect in everyway, but on the other hand could do with a penis reduction.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/06/2010 00:18  

you did ask Johnny

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 30/06/2010 00:20  

I sent out an email about a job today in the security sector over seas so lets see what happens with this........ I hope it comes off because then a new bike will be inbound next season .....come on fingers crossed everywhere......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2010 01:05  

JTB does that mean we have a free holiday home lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/07/2010 01:20  

Ha Ha in Afghanistan or Iraq...your most welcome...what size orange boiler suit do you want, so I can warn the local Taliban so you at least have clothes that fit on camera..... you'll be on Al Jazzera....... visiting will not be a good idea BJ lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2010 01:45  

hi, had my thinking cap on, good luck, hope something comes up soon, x

Update Reply
savanna @ 14/07/2010 03:06  

ive just turned 50 and i still dont know what i want to do when i grow up, but i did start learning to play guitar

Update Reply
bluehaze1960 @ 14/07/2010 21:51  

when I grow up I wanna be normal

Update Reply
giantdog @ 14/07/2010 22:09  

I sent out an email about a job today in the security sector over seas so lets see what happens with this........ I hope it comes off because then a new bike will be inbound next season .....come on fingers crossed everywhere...... Can i have yr old one??? Give ya a tenner for it???

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 14/07/2010 23:18  

Giantdog, I have made it to 56 and still not normal, but then i never did want to be normal.
When I grow up I want to be........

hell!! I don't know yet

Update Reply
thehairyone @ 15/07/2010 00:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email