MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

excel bike show london 4th to 7th feb 2010

excel bike show london 4th to 7th feb 2010 - Forums [Biker Match] excel bike show london 4th to 7th feb 2010 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

excel bike show london 4th to 7th feb 2010

Just thought I would start a thread as I have a couple of things to say about it.

1 whose going and on what day fancy meeting up with other BM'rs going that same day?

2 Did you book at Skegness and not recieved your tickets? I have managed to contact the promotors Bauer and they have assured me the tickets will be out this week there has been a delay and are hopeful they will be sent out this week.

3 Dont spend too much!

4 I want a pilly ride on your new bike

5 Look forward to meeting you all there.

Moonie

Update Reply
moonstone @ 26/01/2010 12:17  

BUMP

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/01/2010 15:20  

Going to the show and excel, probably saturday, but maybe sunday, if anyone wants to meet up.

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 28/01/2010 19:59  

That was a disappointing response to Moonstone's post. It would be nice to meet up with other BM members just to say hello, have a drink and take some pictures for the events section before going our separate ways. It worked at Stafford and the NEC.

Anyway, the good news is that we have finally received the free tickets promised for signing up to the April MCN weekend at Skegness before leaving the last one. Apparently there was a 'delay' which is entirely understandable since they only had from early October to organise the tickets. Subscribers to Bauer's other publications will also be offered some kind of hospitality at the show. So we will be going to the ball and it looks like it will be on the Sunday.

It would be good to some of you there so please get in touch.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 29/01/2010 07:03  

Roachy and I will be at the bike show on Saturday. It would be great to meet up with anyone else going that day, so pm me and I'll reply with my mobile number.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 29/01/2010 07:28  

all the way darn sarf.......not for me, its always the same stuff you see at the birmingham show...imo

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/01/2010 07:58  

Bump
Less than a week to go

Update Reply
moonstone @ 29/01/2010 15:25  

just found out Cataraptor and I will now be going on Saturday... There are loads of names down to go so come on lets arrange a meet to have a piccy taken whilst we have lunch. I suggest we arrange a meeting place for around 1pm and then carry on our own merry ways at around 1.30 to twoish so we wont lose much time browsing the show?? any offers??

Update Reply
moonstone @ 30/01/2010 14:23  

Cor how enthusiastic can peeps get?? There are loads of names down as going so come on someone say summat!!

Cataraptors jokes arnt that bad once you get used to em!! Honest

Update Reply
moonstone @ 01/02/2010 17:11  

LOL!!! Sorry Moonstone, I'm on a course at the moment so only able to get to my laptop relatively infrequently.

PM sent.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 01/02/2010 18:27  

I will be there on sat all day,will be nice to meet up with as many people, will probably be found near city of leather stand

Update Reply
dafadddu @ 01/02/2010 23:01  

MCN will be publishing a show guide on Wednesday so when I get a copy, I'll suss out a suitable meeting place and suggest it. Thanks to Aircoolednuts, Geoff and dafadddu for coming back to us. And, as Moonstone suggested, it looks like being Saturday when we go.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 02/02/2010 07:07  

Try PM'ing the people signed up for it Moonstone - lots of them are Standard members, so can't post on the forums and can only reply to a PM sent to them.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/02/2010 13:32  

Thanks Wannabe
I never though of that DER!

Update Reply
moonstone @ 04/02/2010 09:28  

Hi everyone I will be at the show on saturday, bringing a mate, sadly will be in car so i can carry home anything I buy

Update Reply
ninjaducati @ 04/02/2010 19:08  

Hi All
I thought for all those going on
Saturday that we could all meet up at around 1pm just inside the entrance N4 which is by the MCN SPORT stand and BMW stand we could have a meet and greet piccys taken eat our packed lunches and carry on from there I dont know the venue so assume from the show guide that this would be a reasonable place to find.
Looking forward to meeting you all there
Lin x

Update Reply
moonstone @ 05/02/2010 10:48  

BUMP

Update Reply
moonstone @ 05/02/2010 20:47  

dont do it been told not much there

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 05/02/2010 20:53  

Cheers Sumo. I had a problem and it was going to be difficult to get there for me so will give it a miss. Looking forward to Skeggy tho

Update Reply
nuttydriver @ 06/02/2010 01:38  

i never been to this show but have free tickets thanks to
Butlins in October so I am using them.
Looking forward to Butlins April too

Update Reply
moonstone @ 06/02/2010 07:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email