MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Yahoo and BTInternet users

Yahoo and BTInternet users - Forums [Biker Match] Yahoo and BTInternet users - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Yahoo and BTInternet users

For those of you using BT Internet or Yahoo email addresses, please can you tell me if you receive email from BikerMatch? I need to know if you received emails (Like newsletters, message alerts, etc) both before today and from now onwards. I've spent the past 3 weeks trying to fix the problem of BT Internet users not receiving BM emails. I found that BT actually use Yahoo servers and that Yahoo block most emails that aren't from secured servers. Please let me know anyhow. Thanks

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/01/2010 14:51  

hi matt ,no probs herewith bt yahoo... although my messages go straight to spam . i retrieve mail there.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/01/2010 14:59  

Thanks emdee for the reply. Do you get a reason for the messages going directly to spam? Also, if you reply here and tick the "email me a copy of this message" box, does the email go to spam now? I'm hoping not. Are you spam preferences set to "send all mail to junk except those from whitelist" or something? The more people that add us to their "white" or "Safe" list the better for our reputation, so Yahoo / BT will start letting more of our email through. The only people who ever complain about not being able to receive their activation links are those using BTInternet or Yahoo email addresses.

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/01/2010 15:43  

All BM notifications go to my main BTOpenword (same as BTInternet), Matt. Only thing that went to my spam was your email a week or two ago about the tyres.... (and yes, I added you to my safe list when it did).

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 23/01/2010 18:33  

thanks TC. If everyone could add us to their safe-lists that would be brilliant! Yahoo would instantly know that we're a safe-sender then and their filters would be reflected to other yahoo users.

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/01/2010 19:02  

any feedback on this? One getting emails they didnt previously? Or anyone not getting ones they did get previously?

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/01/2010 19:27  

sent myself copy of e-mail came through inbox ok not spam.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/01/2010 15:08  

ah that's good news. Thanks :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 28/01/2010 17:34  

Matt,
My emails r coming thro ok mate, not been on for a while, like the new look of BM, good work...

Update Reply
UKHarleyRider @ 28/01/2010 19:38  

my emails are ticketyboo too ( am on bt-yahoo)

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 28/01/2010 20:12  

my emails come through fine on BT in my inbox, sorry sent message to you instead of on here lol (BLONDE )

Update Reply
carrie203 @ 28/01/2010 20:58  

my emails seem to be comeing through ok on yahoo

Update Reply
kaw600 @ 23/02/2010 23:14  

Not had anything through from BM Matt, not sure whatprovider it is...its through a firm called Media force?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/02/2010 02:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email