MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

East Leeds Lions anyone

East Leeds Lions anyone (11) - Forums [Biker Match] East Leeds Lions anyone (11) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

East Leeds Lions anyone

hope you all have a great time

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 02/04/2010 08:08  

Hope you all have a great time, ride safe

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 02/04/2010 11:09  

Had an absolutely brilliant weekend! My first fully rally where I've packed ziggy up misen, rode part way there on my own and even negotiated a rather muddy field without assitance!! woooooooooooooo hooooooooooo Still buzzing! It was brilliant to see some really good mates, some I haven't seen for a while and some new ones Ive met, and hopefully will see again sometime soon. The weather was a bit hit and miss, and it was bloody cold at night, but that dint detract from the brilliant atmoshphere! Thanks to Gary for getting me there and back safely and thanks to Debs ...(well to Trish) for making my breakfast this morning! Got home, tired and muddy, and Ziggy appears to have lost a breather pipe, but Ive had and still have the biggest grin on my face .. ELL... LOVED IT!!!!!!! Only 4 more days and I'll be off to the next one .. bring it on!!!! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 04/04/2010 21:07  

Had a fantastic weekend. Met some brilliant people, one in particular Was great to meet John and Craig at last, and see people i hadnt seen in a while. Agree with Kaz, it was bloody cold most of the time, but at night in particular, and very very muddy, but i had a great time. Thanks Phil for riding over with me, and helping get Jason fixed

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 04/04/2010 22:18  

Fantastic weekend was had here too.Hello again to everybody I met, most of who's names I've already forgotten.At least you all had dry beds, I soaked mine with Smirnoff Ice on the first night, made it extra cold for me! D'oh!And remember kids, Sainsburys is "Not A Playground"!Gary.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2010 14:16  

Had a great weekend as well, it was a long ride up, water proof boots are not really water proof so cold wet feet for the weekend although a few of the group spent the afternoon in the bar getting pissed with my boots on the radiator lol.
Jan, graig, steph, caz and all the others great to see you, hope to see you all again soon.
Pete I will say hello again next time, not sure if you were as pissed the second night as well lol.

Roll on next one

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2010 14:40  

Yeah he was lol Forgot to mention...................PP when you post up the pics, just remember to censor them

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 05/04/2010 16:20  

lmfao @ Gary!! it was nothing to do with me .. its that CC and Caz givin us bikers a bad name.... ;o) hahah Johnny...did you manage to get yr boots dried out? when did you leave for home? dint see you again after the black bull, hope you had a dry ride back :o) OMG.. i forgot there will be photos! can i just say.....the nasty rally mingmong fairy crept in and med me look mingin yet agen.. but now im back home i look half decent ;o) heheh

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/04/2010 17:35  

I didn't take that many pics this weekend. Didn't want to get the camera wet. Will post up what I have. Was a good weekend despite the weather but that is what camping is all about. Was nice to meet you all and looking forward to the next one.

Update Reply
Phil @ 05/04/2010 17:52  

Phil you mean you've got a bike with electric windows and no waterproof camera?? Very dissappointed indeed!!

Thought you were Inspector Gadget!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 05/04/2010 17:59  

Hi guys, good to meet up with some of you at last, once I found were you were camped!! Had a really good weekend despite the weather, good to get a close up look at the air ambulance when it paid a visit. All the rest left but I stayed for the last night, you missed some really good entertainment, you also missed travelling home in torrential rain and gale force winds

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 05/04/2010 18:13  

Hi *Stuart/Stewart *delete as appropriate lol, good to meet you too, and well done you on staying an extra night, tho I think Pete did too and Roger and his girlfriend Jess. I'm glad i went home when i did, torrential rain and gale force winds!!! *shudder* lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/04/2010 18:29  

I think that is why we left early lol. As for the waterproof camera, i am working on it. I was chatting to the BBC lass about cameras.

Update Reply
Phil @ 05/04/2010 18:30  

I was chatting to the BBC lass about cameras.

So THATS what its being called now-a-days is it Phil ?

Looks like you all had a great time ... I am working on lightweight thermals so we can come next year LOL

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/04/2010 18:40  

I've uploaded some pics, but i have to credit the clear good ones to Ian

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 05/04/2010 18:59  

Hav to say that black suits u, Steph

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2010 20:24  

Thank you XK

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 05/04/2010 20:54  

Good to see you all again. (Go Steph ;o) lol) Yep the Copter was a most welcome addition (not like the planks in the copper chopper a few hours before) nothing to hide my self but why do they think it's durigur (spelled wrong I'm sure!) to buzz a bunch of bikers that's 3 rallies I've been on and it just puts a downer on things (well for me anyway!) Hypnotist did not change his routine from last year but was entertaining to watch his victims er volunteers make prats of themselves in the name of entertainment, the bands sounded the better of the 3 nights but then I was out side packing to go as I'd heard it was going to be quite shitty weather today (glad I took notice).

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 05/04/2010 21:17  

I never saw you fri/sat night Andy...where did you get to???? I only saw you when i arrived and left

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 05/04/2010 21:20  

Oh I was hanging about chatting to peeps met a couple who do the marshalling at I.O.M and the Manx G.P he lives near so I've persuaded them to pop into our club and give us a bit of a chat about marshalling the TT etc, and another couple from Durham she'd like me to build her a towbar for her trike! (was too smokey in the tent for me to hang about too long anyway!)

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 05/04/2010 21:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email