MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

East Leeds Lions anyone

East Leeds Lions anyone (10) - Forums [Biker Match] East Leeds Lions anyone (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

East Leeds Lions anyone

lol.. I will be ringing someone to help me park my bike.... numbers please!!!! no hiding!! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 31/03/2010 19:31  

and me!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 31/03/2010 19:52  

Come on girls.........you can do it

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 31/03/2010 20:55  

I'll be setting of between 7 -8 am friday morning so gonna stop for a while around have way at Worcester between 11-12 so anyone coming up that way is welcome to join in, if anyone getting there early PM me and I'll give you my number, I need to secure entry ticket for me ........ I can't see it being a problem as alot won't turn up due to snow......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/04/2010 00:54  

Doh boy.. not if its a soggy wet field i cant :o( Also I seem to remember it was a bit gravelly round the entrance last year..... lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/04/2010 01:24  

Think its all been levelled now Kaz so gravel shouldn't be a problem. I'm sure it will all be fine :-)

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 01/04/2010 03:25  

Cheers Steph.. i was having cold sweats there for a minute ;o) Still gonna need a parking valet tho.... lol i'm just looking at all my gear on the floor, thinking how the fook does that lot get attached to my little bike?? anyone got a spare trailer?? pmsl

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/04/2010 10:24  

Karey are you bringing the kitchen sink Steph thats good news that the entrance is not gravelly, haven't been to this one so wondered what site was like, any suggestions on best bit to camp (were you all going), I plan to be there about 3ish. Coming down the A65 so might see you on route. Safe riding to all, see you on site.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 01/04/2010 11:29  

I shall be going A65 too Doh boy, round about the same time as you. If you want to meet up, i'm more than happy to. I presume yr using M6 then coming across. There's a layby by skipton golf club, i could meet you there(google yr route and zoom in, you'll see where i mean, just after the r/bout with the b6265). I'll probably be there around half 2 ish.

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 01/04/2010 12:45  

Good Luck to all you Eskimos going camping this weekend ....pack yer thermals

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 01/04/2010 13:02  

Either that or find a hottie bit of tottie for the night lol !! Ride safe everyone and have a great time x

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 01/04/2010 15:23  

Karey are you bringing the kitchen sink Doh boy !! wash your mouth out!! im escaping from the domestic chores for the weekend!! lol Thanks anneka and Tracy :o) xx Oh no Steph I was hoping you were gonna be there before that?!?! I will probably get there between 12-1 aint got a clue where you're gonna be camping. Pete, what time will you be there?

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/04/2010 15:33  

To all those going have fun eat drink and be very merry :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/04/2010 16:31  

Hey some one keep me a pitch will be there around 3-4 weather permitting 2 bikes 2 x tents...please

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/04/2010 16:35  

Kaz - when you get there, find a spot with plenty of space round it. Keep yr phone on and i'll ring you when i get there, and you can show me where you are, then i'll get the flag up pronto. I think Pete will be arriving around the same time. I think Andy is getting there lunchtime as well as you so you'll be fine. x

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 01/04/2010 16:38  

JUst remember guys the Post code that was on the events page up until 3- 4 days ago was wrong so check with the main organisers web page they have a zoom in map......happy travels see you all there...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/04/2010 16:39  

its on arthington lane, leeds nr the junc with king lane. Head for that and you wont go far wrong

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 01/04/2010 17:00  

will be there about same time as you Kaz, as long as Roger gets to trowel services for 10:30 / 11:00 lol

Update Reply
petervalk @ 01/04/2010 20:22  

Cheers Steph will do, will try around the place we were last year, if i can x Thats good then, Andy will be able to park up for me ..lol Hahah nice one Pete, is Roger coming in the combo? :o) Johnny I will save some space for you too, no worries. oooh im a giddy kipper now.. 1 more sleeps people!!! wooo hooooo :o)))))

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/04/2010 21:23  

Hopefully have a beer cracked open and sat chilling in my chair outside my tent in a few hours... :o)) See you all there, ride safe!

Update Reply
Karey @ 02/04/2010 07:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email