MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Excuse for a party?

Excuse for a party? (37) - Forums [Biker Match] Excuse for a party? (37) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Excuse for a party?

what are the symptoms?? am scared now!!! will i live??? lol poor alex...........get well soon...................xxxx

Update Reply
willow @ 18/03/2010 21:11  

I've been in contact with someone who has mumps. What should I do?If you have been in contact with someone who has mumps, you shouldn't be in close contact with other people until you're sure you haven't caught the infection.ExplanationMumps is a contagious infection which is spread from person to person, usually by direct contact, saliva or from droplets when someone sneezes. If you have been in close contact with someone who has mumps, there is a chance you will have caught the infection. Mumps can be transmitted to someone else from several days before symptoms develop to about five days after they appear. This means you may pass on the infection before you develop symptoms yourself. You shouldn't be in close contact with other people until you're sure you haven't got mumps.
At first, the symptoms of mumps are similar to those of flu, and can include:feverheadachesore throatearache that's made worse by chewingpain on chewing and swallowingloss of appetitetirednessmuscle achesabdominal (tummy) painA day or two later, you or your child may have swelling in one or both of the salivary (parotid) glands. These are situated on each side of your face, just below your ears.The swelling of the glands can make it difficult for you to open your mouth and to eat, drink or speak. This usually lasts for up to 10 days.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/03/2010 21:58  

so what ur saying is cause u got big *ahem* targets u get a comfy ride then ?????? lmao

Update Reply
bigned @ 18/03/2010 22:25  

PMSL @ bigned....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/03/2010 23:13  

am i right in thinking if you have had it once you dont get it again

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 18/03/2010 23:40  

Correct Bill, your immune system will have developed the antibodies. I had it when 21 and was scared rigid in case I developed the side effect that can affect men

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 18/03/2010 23:51  

and was scared rigid might want to re-phrase that one scorpio..... on the other hand..maybe not... LMAO

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/03/2010 00:01  

what side effect is that

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 19/03/2010 00:04  

Think its called a brain Bill lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/03/2010 00:05  

Thread is turning into a medical advice line ...lol Although ... thanx for putting symptoms on Shell ... if thinking straight, would have done that !!! Blame it on the meds ;) Blame everything on the meds ...lol ...and ... BN ... :0

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 19/03/2010 00:18  

Nah think ur right in saying its all the Yeti's fault

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/03/2010 00:19  

WHATS YETIE DONE NOW LOL

Update Reply
madhat @ 19/03/2010 12:07  

A SHOULD HAVE READ THE THREAD LOL SO ALEX JUST SO A CAN BE CEAR WAS A IN CLOSE CLOSE CONTACT WITH U AT THE WKEND? DID AT ANY TIME OVER THE WKEND YOUR SALIVA COME IN CONTACT WITH MINE? AND DID U AT ANY TIME SNEEZE ALL OVER ME? XXX

Update Reply
madhat @ 19/03/2010 12:16  

lol .... he doesnt need to anything spacific MH, .....he just ... is! lmao ... he will learn NOT to mention size of ...erm .... padding ... on said butt! lmao Glad to see you back online huni. Phone died last night, didnt realise message off you! Once again .... Im blaming it on the meds ...lol P.S. MH, the only time salive was in close call was ... that 1 time at ... bike camp ;) .....lol

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 19/03/2010 12:17  

lol he just cant help him self lmao think a got it sorted and thats ok right so its just a hangover a got then lol thank god for that dont think the hamster look would suit me lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 19/03/2010 12:27  

lol... I dont suit the hamster look either ....but sometimes you gotta make the best of what you got ...and being fair ... a hamster can store a heck of a lot of nuts ;) lmao ... ouch!

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 19/03/2010 12:34  

lol am sure u eemmm... look fine, lol and thats true lots of nuts mmmmm in ya mouth lmao

Update Reply
madhat @ 19/03/2010 12:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email