MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Excuse for a party?

Excuse for a party? (36) - Forums [Biker Match] Excuse for a party? (36) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Excuse for a party?

you owe me 50 bar back for spellin wrong haahaa

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/03/2010 22:56  

Hey madhat - did you get back to Glasgow via Workington?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/03/2010 22:58  

Now if u had looked at the monkeys t shirt u wud know were middle earth was ......................... and u to cud be part of M.E.N.S.A

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/03/2010 23:08  

thast the way a spell it and no a went straight home lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 17/03/2010 23:35  

LOL ... I did Jackie , I replied to Drob on Facebook, the only reason I knew who it was , was because of the jumper

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/03/2010 06:43  

Hello all :) erm ... bad news ... Iv got mumps! Doc said be very rare for anyone to have caught it over weekend ...however ... since when do we trust Drs ...lol If any of you show any of the symptoms ... get it checked out pweez If anyone has caught it ... Im sooo sowi ...and when Im better ... I will be your own personnal nursemaid .... for the males out there ... no, Im not wearing uniform!!! lmao Seriously ...Im sorry ...and hope you are all ok :) Alex xxx

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 18/03/2010 11:23  

ALex its prob all that tequilla u had lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/03/2010 11:35  

lmao .... maybe ....must have ate a hamster in my sleep too ... cos looking like Hammy the Hamster now! lol ..... hmmmmmm .... tequilla, that may work better than the pain killers Only one way to find out ;) If compus mentas ... will catch you later ... if not, means tequilla worked ;) xxx

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 18/03/2010 16:47  

sorry to hear you are poorly Rockchick, get well soon, were you in the barn then?not so bad if you wernt lol,

Update Reply
carrie203 @ 18/03/2010 16:58  

lmao .... ouch! Was camping ... less snoring that way ;) lol First night freezing (clearly not enough drunk) .... second night .... extra duvet and hot water bottle ....lol Not just a chick ... but a wuss too ...lol Hopefully, next meet get chance to chat :) xxx

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 18/03/2010 17:04  

well, see you going Cockrock, i steward there every year, good event, so if not before see you there,lol. but hopefuly i do a few rallies ect.... before that

Update Reply
carrie203 @ 18/03/2010 18:23  

just found some pants?? anyone missing some pants????

Update Reply
willow @ 18/03/2010 19:30  

oohhh dear Alex sorry to hear your not well ... what is it about every time your due to come see Stuey someone gets ill ... you will have paid for him before you even see him at this rate !!

Good job there are enough on here to tell you what he is like ... serious tho I hope you get well soon, I know you not had it good with your son having mumps last week too.

point to note anyone ...

If you have mumps you will usually be contagious for a total of 10 days - from several days before you get symptoms to around five days after symptoms appear. During this time you should try and stay away (or keep your child away) from other people.
Your or your child's symptoms will usually appear two to three weeks after exposure to the virus (this is the incubation period). About 30 percent of children with mumps don't get any symptoms.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/03/2010 19:43  

hope ur feelin better alex !! must admit i might be showing symptoms .............................................. only joking !!! but idea of nursemaid sounds good lol

Update Reply
bigned @ 18/03/2010 20:06  

lol ... yeah right ... Id be frightened to death of bending down to pick anything up for you .... erm .... seen you, your hand and poor Stellas butt ... in action .... lmao ...ouch! Shell ... my wee boy will be over sat to drool over Stuey ... so its all good :) Hes no longer infectious .... I really do look like a hamster ... its uncanny! lmao

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 18/03/2010 20:13  

wouldn,t be fair to u with a target like that lol

Update Reply
bigned @ 18/03/2010 20:29  

lmao ...ouch! Ok ... thats a fair one, nice big butt ... all the better to ...erm ...pilly with ...lmao

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 18/03/2010 20:31  

Yeah ... we dont need to spend £300 + on a Gel seat Alex

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/03/2010 20:40  

lmao .... ouch! Im not joking ... I laughed so much last night that my throat was bleeding :0

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 18/03/2010 20:46  

ouch thats not good, but the gel seat comment stands ... saves us a fortune

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/03/2010 20:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email