MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Paignton Bike Fest

Paignton Bike Fest - Forums [Biker Match] Paignton Bike Fest - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Paignton Bike Fest

HI all, put this up on the event thing for the end of April, so should be on soon. Anyone who is going, please let me know, it is a great wekend, the B&B's are around £20 a night with bike parking and a walk to the beach. Company would be good, went last year loved it. acn

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 08/01/2010 21:59  

I'd have to see acn - it's just before all the bike racing starts and is quite a trek down, so petrol costs. If anyone wants to share me car, may be more of a pissabolity

Update Reply
46Rossi @ 08/01/2010 22:11  

hi all, just wanted to remind everyone about this event, looking to book Bed & Breakfast place, please let me know if you are wanting to come acn

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 06/03/2010 22:24  

wot is it ?

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 06/03/2010 22:27  

Nealy, take a look here http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=641

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/03/2010 23:23  

Hi all, who would like to come to this, I have booked my B&B on the front £22 a night, but rooms going fast. There is camping closish by. Looking for guys and gals to both ride down with and to meet there. Come on folks it is a fabulous bash for a great weekend - join in. acn

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 08/03/2010 20:23  

Hey can I just remind everyone of this event, please do try to come along, the more the better. It is pretty nice event, being by the sea and we get the whole front for the thousands of bikes that turn up. The displays, the bands and the food is goo. Look forward to seeing yuo all there acn

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 31/03/2010 21:27  

I would love to come I have heard that this is a really good event from a local there. I am not sure if we can get there though as we have a lot on the end of April with Skegness MCN live but thought I would bump this up to the top again.
so BUMP
moon x

Update Reply
moonstone @ 07/04/2010 07:49  

Hi all, well only a week or so to go to this event and hopefully the weather will hold. Hope more sign up to come along and join the fun. Paignton is a great place lots of places to go and the beaches are great. Get down to this event, it is a good ride out and there are loads there. Please let me know if you want to meet up down there and I will PM you my number. Look forward to seeing you all there, the more the merrier. acn

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 23/04/2010 06:52  

Anyone else going to this who is up for a pintand have you heard of any camping sites around for this?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2010 22:01  

HI all, just been sending messages to all that have said they are going. I am riding down saturday morning, nice casual route going from Basingstoke M£ for a bit, then meeting at Services on M27 then taking the A31 - A35 along the bottom to Exeter. Nice route and may even cut down through sidmouth too. NOt a race route, but hopefully it will be ok. Hope to see loads down there, meet up for drinks and laugh. If anyone wants to meet up who does not have my mobile, just send me a PM and I will let you have it take care all acn

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 28/04/2010 22:36  

Still split between where to go this weekend, disappointed with the lack of camping organised for this....organisers seem just to promote b & B

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2010 23:26  

Hi All Just to let you all know, the reason there's no camping on-site is that the show is held right on the sea-front on like a village-green. There's the sea in front of you and wall to wall hotels behind you, so there's no room for camping. There's plenty of campsites nearby, it's bloody Paignton after all! Still, it's quite a good show, the ONLY problem is the lack of camping on-site. There's hundreds of cheap B&B's on the doorstep, but as it's a bank holiday weekend, they are getting booked up quick. If you can't find somewhere to stay in Paignton, Torquay is only 3 miles away and is crammed with B&B's. Good luck everyone! (I live in Torquay so I'm ok)! Lol. xxx

Update Reply
Missunderstood @ 29/04/2010 21:35  

Welcome to the wonderful world of BikerMatch, Missunderstood. Just jump right in and get going, that's the best way.
JohnyyTB is looking for south-westerners on another thread, so pop over and say hello to him!

Update Reply
Wills @ 29/04/2010 21:42  

Hi Wills I already have! He's a fast worker eh?! Lol. Cheers

Update Reply
Missunderstood @ 29/04/2010 23:02  

Hi Johnnie there are loads of camp sites around this area so why not just book up a site for yourself. Its well worth going to I wish I was but circumstances dictate otherwise . Next year hopefully !
Have a great time all
moon

Update Reply
moonstone @ 30/04/2010 07:47  

Hey all, this was a good weekend, the weather was not the best, bit wet and cold, but the company was great, thanks to those who came along and enjoyed the event, the good music, the drinks, the food and just were able to chill out. I hope we can get totehter again, would be nice to have more than five people from Biker Match turning up. Well I enjoyed it, the free shows, the free bands, the cheap but good food, the lots to drink, the pubs and sleeping in the warmth of a B&B 50 yards from the event. Take care all acn

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 03/05/2010 20:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email