MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Who else?

Who else? - Forums [Biker Match] Who else? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Who else?

has decided not to work today, being self employed I can please myself and thought why should I even try to get out in this? so am spending the day chilling out (literally) (see profile photo for the reason)

Update Reply
Geedubu @ 05/01/2010 09:32  

Its very similar here, although i'm not working i'm going to have to battle the elements anyway. Horses wont feed themselves

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 05/01/2010 09:35  

What a start to the new year. . . Went over on the ice at my first job yesterday and now have an ankle like a balloon, now snow, 2 inches so far. So much for back to work to earn some money. Cant see me climbing on many roofs in the near future!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/01/2010 09:46  

Its just started gettin heavy here too. Its not going to melt. anything that falls will stay where it is untill at least the weekend. Supposed to snow all day here now. I wouldn't like to be in the rush hour traffic. the only time i'm glad i'm sat at home.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 05/01/2010 10:06  

There is no rush hour traffic Blues!! They're all stranded at home!! If I hadn't have come home from hols last night, I would've been stranded in Turkey cos they shut the airport today - now how much of a downer would that be ??? hahaha As it is, I'm stuck at home not earning any money cos of the snow -again and all the other things I had planned are no more too - feels like bloomin xmas !!!! HUMBUG !!!!! Slidy slid on the snow!!! You don't have to act out your username you know!!!! All the same, hope your ankle gets better

Update Reply
46Rossi @ 05/01/2010 11:11  

just had the pleasure of ringing work to tell them no buses, 4 inches fell here overnight ( i measured it! )

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 05/01/2010 11:23  

well 2 inches fell overnight here, it's now up to 4 inches & it's still snowing!! (& that's just in the lower reaches of Holmfirth - I dread to think what it's like over the tops! It looks well pretty but am getting a tad fed up of it now! There's been snow here for 3 weeks now!!! wtf's all that about?? lol Anyway, having said that, as I'm not at work at the moment, I can snug down on the sofa in the warm & watch crap telly

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 05/01/2010 11:39  

Oh well im lucky so far no snow at home yet, but just a little white cover at work at West Kingsdown. lol BUT they say at least 6 inches tonight (snow that is)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/01/2010 12:07  

Snow seems to have skirted middle-earth, until today. What with ice and numpty car drivers, reckon a 4WD quad bike would be the best way of getting about now

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 05/01/2010 12:21  

I am at work surrounded by folk stressing about snow and how they going to get home ................ big boss doesnt seem to care and has even suggested building snowmen !!! ( i'm beginning to like him now )

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/01/2010 12:34  

Looking at getting a 125 Trailie and fooking off a few of those stranded lmao I always got into (Hull) work when I lived out in the sticks because of a skinny front wheel and KNOBLY TIRES lol but not fitting them to my bike lol. Being out of work not got to go anywhere but still would like the oppertunity to tell a boss sorry snowed in here :o(

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 05/01/2010 14:15  

only a smattering here but they still driving like its a foot deep !! i should be working but realy cant be ad the ex has wound me up and i even let her have the satisfaction that she got to me this morning ! hopeing this year will pan out to be a good year be it aint starting well is it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 05/01/2010 14:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email