MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Without BM I would never have

Without BM I would never have (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Without BM I would never have (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Without BM I would never have

all the very good friends ive met on hear over the last 3 years..... drunken weekends at the rock n blues lol oh the laff we all had ( at my expense) hehehehe bettyboop ur mad but i love ya..... and my very good friend mini d love ya both to bits xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 06/01/2010 01:40  

Wouldn't have been able to see the look of relief on RC's face one time at Belper when the raffle finally finished..priceless!:-)

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 06/01/2010 13:08  

Hey. .without BM I'd never have been brave enough to buy my own helmet etc! And I'd never have covered myself in brown sauce !!!!!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 06/01/2010 20:18  

Made so many great friends on here that I am thankful for, and met up with an old friend after over 25 years !!!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 06/01/2010 23:21  

And I'd never have covered myself in brown sauce !!!!!!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 07/01/2010 08:59  

You have never lived DC

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 07/01/2010 22:31  

With out bm I would not have the great circle of friends I have, travelled to Matlock and camped so many times there. I would have given up biking convinced I wasn't really a biker with out the support of certain people on this site. Would be on antidepressents this winter with out the support of my best mate Tracey made through this site what more can I say site what more can I say. I have had the privledge of of meeting some lovely people at various meet ups throughtout my three years on the site and have even organised several successful BM meets myself. Why not all put it in the testimonial thread what this site has done for you I know I did a long time ago when Matt started it.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 08/01/2010 21:20  

CG thats a lovely thing to say about me, im blushing now you have also been a gr8 best buddy to me as well, supporting me through my many bad times.
so bm I have you to fank for that, also like cg I have made many gr8 freinds up and down the country.

Update Reply
drobess @ 08/01/2010 21:30  

................ the unanswered question of why exactly are bike stands on the left lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/02/2010 15:02  

...because you don't want to be standing in the road, when you put the bike on it's stand. Didn't this derive from always getting on a horse on the left hand side ??

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 05/02/2010 15:11  

Rob i was given 100 and 1 explainations but nobody ever seemed to agree ............. ah well it keeps my brain active :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/02/2010 15:22  

nothing to do with the road, because bikes on the continent also have stands on the left. I still want to know the answer to this question. I think it's so you can use your brake with one foot whilst using the other to 'park it'

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/02/2010 15:31  

That theory dont work on older british bikes Matt because the brake was on the left and the gear change on the right......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/02/2010 15:34  

Still think it's the old, getting on a horse from the same side argument.

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 05/02/2010 15:37  

I'm inclined to go with your theory Rob

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/02/2010 15:41  

Pure conjecture but I always thought it was because the kickstart used to be on the right, so the stick out bit for the centrestand had to be on the left otherwise it would foul. You had to dismount to the left to be able to use the centrestand.

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 05/02/2010 17:39  

Without BM I would never have these 'BM crows feet' etched around my eyes from laughing so much at the silliness in chat room.....

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 05/02/2010 18:15  

Reopening this topic Please continue telling everyone what BM has done for you

Update Reply
Matt @ 29/07/2010 20:09  

I would never have had the social life that I am having and met the wonderful people that I have.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 29/07/2010 20:21  

I could say so much more.....but you guys know the rest

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 29/07/2010 20:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email