MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Without BM I would never have

Without BM I would never have - Forums [Biker Match] Without BM I would never have - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Without BM I would never have

What have experienced or done as a result of being a BM member? Me? I would've never helped organise a Bike rally if it wasn't for being on BM! Please, PLEASE keep any slushy posts abut meeting the gorgeous, sexy girl of your dreams or falling in love with the hunkiest leather-clad biker dude to yourselves and don't post them in this thread. I don't care if you don't like it (don't post if you object), but I think that's a fair rule!

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 05/01/2010 00:20  

With out BM i would never have sat/stood for hours out side a cafe in matlock and found that counting R1's is at least as boring as counting sheep. Oh, and i'd still have the comfort of my self-delusion.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 05/01/2010 01:09  

...found, that in the world of dipsticks, I am not alone!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/01/2010 06:55  

I would have never been initiated into the brilliantness of bike rallies. Petervalk i blame you entirely!!!!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 05/01/2010 08:57  

...got off my arse & taken my CBT & bought a bike................ ** The fact that she's STILL off the road is a bit of a fecker though!! ** lol

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 05/01/2010 09:08  

...I'd have never have realised that in a sea of retards....I'm Poseidon

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 05/01/2010 10:44  

Being able to say hello to all the nice folks on BM that I've not even met yet

Update Reply
Franc @ 05/01/2010 11:22  

I agree with Franc, oh and i love the loony bin that is the 'chat room'

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 05/01/2010 11:25  

Without BM i wud never have found out i have a huge ass lol Met such a daft crowd of folk .............. love it

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/01/2010 12:36  

Without BM I wouldn't have met such good fun people that always make me smile and learning that laughing is the best tonic, I love it too

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/01/2010 20:08  

Without BM I would never have met Oggy and fbk, my 2 nutty best mates and certified party animals I would never have known that Matt can't cook chips when left to his own devices *legs it into chat* And I would never have met all the fruit loops I'm happy to count as mates I've never travelled so damn much!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 05/01/2010 20:41  

he he without BM I would never have been a moderator, member and met so many biking nutcases and general fruitloops lol! Also, the daft, funny and down right hilarious stuff we debate on in the nuthouse we so fondly call "chat" lol! Plus found out about and joined in the brilliant organised events and rideouts and had so many laughs with so many new friends and know that there will be many more each year!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 05/01/2010 20:52  

Without BM I would have probably went into deep depression, pulled out of that mode and am now completely bonkers after meeting you lot,,,,,but wouldn't change it for the world.......craig

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/01/2010 20:57  

im with you there cw with out BM i would never have lerned how to work my computer gone to brum met some ace peeps bought my bike ratty had a funny fag !! wasnt me or got laid !!!!!!!! yay blimey whats next ???????

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 05/01/2010 21:04  

wow go for it wheeeeeeeeeeely xxx

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 05/01/2010 21:07  

if it wasnt for bm i wouldnt have met so many nutters my kind of people and i would still be riding on my own thanks

Update Reply
kaw600 @ 05/01/2010 21:55  

lucky you wn

Update Reply
drobess @ 05/01/2010 23:13  

i would never have done my cbt bought bike met great mates being involved in organising friendlies rally moved from boring ripon xx

Update Reply
caz36 @ 05/01/2010 23:20  

I would not have raised so much money for Little Harley Norfilk

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 06/01/2010 00:54  

If it wasn't for BM i would go to bed earlier......

Update Reply
sdv9r @ 06/01/2010 00:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email