MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Leathers with Tassles ????

Leathers with Tassles ???? (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Leathers with Tassles ???? (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Leathers with Tassles ????

LOVE it Paul will be taking my tassels to the lake district

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 15/01/2010 12:59  

I shall sit here and make no comment apart from what the ..............

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/01/2010 14:49  

www.ban the tassells.com

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/01/2010 14:50  

......with respect Paul.................(pls correct me if i'm mistaken lol) to be a member of TWATS one has to be........... .............. male and wear a tassled jacket on a sports bike. so evidence so far........ male definately , have a jacket with tassels , riding out on a sports bike ...........

Update Reply
clarissa @ 15/01/2010 15:07  

Clarissa its mainly cos he is a Blues fan lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/01/2010 15:11  

Nice one Paul, scratch one up for havin the b*£lls to go for the T-shirt too (just readable if you zoom in on the profile pic)

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 15/01/2010 21:14  

erm fink ill leave the tassles at home lol dont want to look a TT now do i hehehehehehehehehehehe nice one paul i think lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 15/01/2010 21:21  

Twinnie u dont need the t shirt lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/01/2010 23:02  

(pls correct me if i'm mistaken lol) Yes you are very much mistaken Clarissa. First I'm not sexist, so i'ts not like the free masons y'know To qualify for T.W.A.T.S (Tassel wearers against traditional stanards) all you need is the following........ Bad taste, GSOH and the ability to laugh at yourself, a tasseled garment (or 2, any size welcome...ahermmm), a sports bike, scrambler....or the pinnicle of TWATS transportation..... a plastic pig and a dont care what others think attitude, The only way a cruiser rider could ever compete would be to ride out in a set of brightly coloured race leathers...now wouldn't that look funny..... Ian...????? yer link dont work

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2010 01:30  

In the navy, dum de dum de dum de dum.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 16/01/2010 15:21  

In the navy, dum de dum de dum de dum. Lmao @ BB

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2010 15:28  

Paul, well impressive, it's rare to find someone with the t-shirt Perhaps an indication of a true commitment to the cause, would be to wear it to the next Harley Owners Group meet.

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 16/01/2010 18:46  

paul.........thanks for putting me right on requirements of TWAT membership definately no intention of implications taken............on the contrary..... it was a 'sexist' interpretating the requirements .....which i shall now add to my profile so...... where was i going with that post......... want evidence of TWAT member out and about on his/her machine ........but a him in particular

Update Reply
clarissa @ 17/01/2010 13:40  

Clarissa go down to St Andrews on a home game it TWATS central there

UP THE VILLA

(shud i now admit to having a tassled jacket myself ................ better not)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/01/2010 13:43  

BJ......... i'll pass the tennis balls......you throw them.......aim low

Update Reply
clarissa @ 17/01/2010 14:10  

oh noooooo Rob...couldn't possibly go to a HD group meet....people would start talking aout me...and my street cred would plummet into minus figures....again..... Once the weather warms up Clarissa I'll be out there being whipped by me tassels, have no fear....( BTW if you you hear any vicious rumours about me going for the "BM'er bad taste of the year award" it not true...that goes to Dr BJ for supporting "the other team".) LMAO and while we're on the subject of "the other team2.... "UP THE VILLA" BJ.......I'd love to but even I have some standards y'know....PMSL again in your direction AGAIN (shud i now admit to having a tassled jacket myself ................ better not) Gon on be a devil, y'know you want to......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/01/2010 14:27  

he he yes me too Paul.........thats for putting me wise too, despite wearing my tassels with pride cos I love em dont care what anyone says...........it is nice to know I'm not a TWAT too............well officially that is pmsl!!!!......good on ya Paul, wear em with pride as I do............each to their own and "different" is good and can be cool too lol!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 18/01/2010 19:47  

"different" is good I Likes that I do BH (makes a mental note..I want to use it in conversation) it is nice to know I'm not a TWAT too............well officially that is pmsl!!!! Dont laugh too much.....I make you an honoury member while you're not looking....LMAO

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/01/2010 00:38  

Bluey pretty sure it doesnt matter what you wear, think as a bluenose it will always make you look a ...................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/01/2010 12:02  

Don't take it too far though... draw the line at leather chaps - please! Unless you're going to a fetish night or you're off on a working ranch holiday, there's absolutely no excuse for 'em!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 19/01/2010 12:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email