MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Leathers with Tassles ????

Leathers with Tassles ???? (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Leathers with Tassles ???? (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Leathers with Tassles ????

p.s................ummmm...........might you have something 'on your mind '...........that can often 'mess with your head'

Update Reply
clarissa @ 07/01/2010 13:49  

tassles are cool , just beware of microwave doors!!!!!

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 07/01/2010 15:14  

yes, tassels are cool, dont care what you lot say I love mine and will continue wearing them.........................although, Im not going to join T.W.A.T.S.................mainly cos Im not one pmsl!!!!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 07/01/2010 19:08  

Im not going to join T.W.A.T.S.................mainly cos Im not one pmsl!!!! No probs BH I can help you out with that one... Dump "spock" and have the ZZR I've got Does a quick exit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Beam me up Scotty"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/01/2010 01:57  

he he .....................................consider yourself well and truly beamed paul.......................I love my spock you know where you can stick yer ZZR pmsl!!!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 09/01/2010 19:07  

Hmmmm obviously not in your kitchen then ....LMAO

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/01/2010 21:53  

paul, tassles are for girls and big hairy chopper riders, you going through some sort of identity crisis

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 09/01/2010 22:23  

I like tassells fringes,pom poms,bauballs,glitter, tinsell,feathers and what ever else makes me a girly type no on really likes hey ho , can't help being me, and I don't apologise for it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/01/2010 23:24  

paul, tassles are for girls and big hairy chopper riders One and the same RK ?? LMAO and i dont mean hairy chopper riders are girls...let u work it out for yourself you going through some sort of identity crisis Hey, I'm a Bluenose yer Know.... Individually non conformist and can turn bad taste into an art form

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/01/2010 00:21  

Well riding a sports bike with tassles could certainly be an art form so I'll look forward to the pics mate

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 10/01/2010 00:28  

Good on ya Paul - where do I sign up for the T.W.A.T.S club?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/01/2010 08:59  

I don't think Paul is being totally honest with us...I reckon he's getting the fringed jacket so that when he's riding his bike he can give himself a thorough whipping It worked on me when I had my fringed jacket OUCH!, how about you Wannabe?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/01/2010 09:05  

Kwak Wrote: I don't think Paul is being totally honest with us...I reckon he's getting the fringed jacket so that when he's riding his bike he can give himself a thorough whipping Never thought of that, must get down to the sales quick but not sure about which colour to get

Update Reply
Geedubu @ 10/01/2010 09:18  

There see.....Wannabe is living proof bad taste is not such a bad thing.... bet there are loads of potential Tassel wearers that afraid to "come out" LMAO Might get me a t-shirt LOL Kwak.......and you promised not to say anything !!!!!! I deny everything....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/01/2010 22:31  

I had a tassled leather,(stolen), I have tassled bags, purple, black....... I like....... as some of us do.... I miss my stolen leather, on saying that though my hairs that long you couldn't see the tassles, so defeats the object really

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 10/01/2010 22:42  

yes we do love our tassels Nut.....................sorry yours was stolen and doesnt matter if your hair covered the tassels........at least you knew they were still there lol!!!!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 11/01/2010 19:00  

Might get me a t-shirt LOL "T.W.A.T. & Proud" ?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 11/01/2010 20:18  

WB think thats called a Birmingham City Football Club shirt

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/01/2010 23:13  

Wannabe... Watch this space BJ....class comment PMSL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/01/2010 00:42  

T.W.A.T.S is official.....just had to be done LMAO <--------------------------------

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/01/2010 12:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email