MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

U.S Bumper sticker

U.S Bumper sticker - Forums [Biker Match] U.S Bumper sticker - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

U.S Bumper sticker

Shamelessly raided from another website

Activists are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's easier to harass a rich woman than it is a biker gang.

Well can you imagine anyone being brave enough to throw red paint over a bike club?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 29/12/2009 21:27  

A friend of mine threw paint all over the back of my jacket. Dont think she was protesting about animal welfare She is a bit arty

Update Reply
micksaway @ 29/12/2009 22:51  

We had animal rights camped outside our offices once , they thought we were the animal house at the med school ....................... few weirdos and hairy beats but none of the non human variety, shame lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/12/2009 23:56  

i think you'd have to be brave to put that on your bumper here anyway,lol

Update Reply
savanna @ 30/12/2009 02:31  

Some silly tart tried to pick a fight with me when I was out in my rabbit fur jacket, showing off about her veggie status & whatnot... Til I pointed out her leather boots, leather jeans, suede waistcoat and leather jacket.

At least I'm not a hypocrite. I eat rabbit. I feed rabbit to the cats. Why the hell not make use of the pelt too?

Trying to show off cos you're a veggie and anti-fur doesn't really strike the chord when you're clad head to toe in dead cow!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 30/12/2009 10:38  

These are the same muppets that releace mink into the countryside and wonder why every living small creature for miles around gets killed.

Update Reply
micksaway @ 31/12/2009 11:26  

Just thought I would add this, as it seems to be apt and relates to the original joke

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i66233

well I agree with the spokesman, a lot of rally virgins will confirm it

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/01/2010 22:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email