MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Babes On Bikes Idea from NZ...interested Chicks?

Babes On Bikes Idea from NZ...interested Chicks? - Forums [Biker Match] Babes On Bikes Idea from NZ...interested Chicks? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Babes On Bikes Idea from NZ...interested Chicks?

Hey There Dudess's Just come back from 5 years in NZ, and there was a group of us chicks who did 2 tours every year, met somewhere in the north then somewhere in the south (Of the South Island), booked a hostel camped or went into a b&b, met up drank and had a scream. We did a day ride too to add to the fun, and caused a stir when 30 of us chicks rocked up to a pub and had drinkies before we ventured elsewhere, normally had a fancy dress theme, although it wasn;t compulsary. The Group was called Babes On Bikes, as opposed to the Boobs on Bikes who are a bunch of glamour girls who go pillion on the back of dudes bikes through the streets of Auckland, as the Major is an obvious pervert!! Anyway, it was fun as you form great friendships and then meet up again at the rallies during the year. So howabout we do that over here, say April May for the beginning of Summer, then August/September for the end of summer. PM and let me know your interest ladies, will be so much fun...... Ciao for now Jan AKA Bikerbird 123

Update Reply
bikerbird123 @ 24/12/2009 23:21  

How many guys are about to google Boobs on Bikes??? lol i know I am. Welcome to the site by the way, thanks for the post. Merry Christmas

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/12/2009 23:25  

If they search for babes and bikes they'll get a surprise lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/12/2009 23:28  

Its not that kind of Babes of Bikes!!!!! it wasn't an organised group, just a bunch of chicks that grew into a 30+ group to meet up and ride out, was a right laugh, will see if I can find a photo to post on here.

Update Reply
bikerbird123 @ 25/12/2009 17:05  

sounds good BB keep us ladies posted please

Update Reply
babyharley @ 26/12/2009 08:43  

Could be good for a laugh, I'll keep watching this for more news.

Update Reply
scoobie @ 26/12/2009 13:01  

Will do ladies, we'll get this festive season over, then do a spring time ride possible March April, but it will definately happen, and trust me it will get a lot of attention.......its such a crack riding in a group and when its with a bunch of chicks its fab.........the girls I rode with in NZ where a real mixed bunch........but well up for a laugh......will see if I can find a photo of us and post it on here.....my discs are all voer the place at the mo, tho so can't promise.....

Update Reply
bikerbird123 @ 26/12/2009 15:33  

Erm, are we allowed to post website links on here because I found this great site for female bikers, its (and I'm sorry if this isnt allowed) babebikers.co.uk Although I am single and would love to meet a biker bloke, I would also like to meet people of either sex for rides out as my pals dont have bikes, this site has rides out for ladies only which sounds fun.

Update Reply
scoobie @ 26/12/2009 21:31  

You can do scoobie but not as a link ... ie take off the www. bit so that people have to copy & paste it from here

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/12/2009 21:35  

Scoobie theres nothing stopping you organising your own ride out on here

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/12/2009 00:15  

Wouldn't have thought theres enough ppl round here, I would much rather just tag on to another if the meet isnt too far away, but thanks for the idea.

Update Reply
scoobie @ 27/12/2009 18:07  

scoobie,
you would be welcome to come n ride out with me anytime got a few friends round here that ride and semi decent weather aint too far away .

Update Reply
pinkninjagirl @ 28/12/2009 12:19  

Thanks pinkninjagirl, I'll look forwards to that, please let me know when your off out and I'll come and meet you. Mel.

Update Reply
scoobie @ 28/12/2009 16:53  

This link was for us chicks to get a bike ride organised when the weather gets warmer, its not for blokes saying boobs on bikes, its for an intial weekend ride somewhere central, which is what we used to do in New Zealand,a bunch of like minded women bikers, and its an eye catchers, so please guys, dont post crap on here, I am trying to start up a fab opportunity for us ladies to creat a stir when we ride our bikes together and rock up somewhere for a weekend of fun in a place full of blokes to have fun and flirt out arses off........ Does this compute to people!! BikerBird123

Update Reply
bikerbird123 @ 13/02/2010 17:15  

Scoobie ... keep an eye on the events pages ... watch it fill with rides... once the weather warms up !!!

I am only on L Plates at the moment but went on lots of rides out & rallies last year, they are great fun, no matter who, male or female, is riding out.

Only last week Ian & I rode over to Nutkin's ... 200 mile round trip ...Look forward to seeing you sometime

PS I am not saying anything about polishing tanks ... lmao

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/02/2010 17:43  

must admit babes on bikes wasntwhat i was expecting to see either kwak lol babes and bikes was even worse !

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 13/02/2010 18:41  

WN .. you bad bad boy !

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 14/02/2010 10:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email