MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

New Years Resolutions

New Years Resolutions (2) - Forums [Biker Match] New Years Resolutions (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

New Years Resolutions

Sorry I've lost all the posts since last night, i forgot that when I deleted the topic in the DB it would delete the posts and I'd changed the new topic posts wrong. So those who posted in the new topic need to re-post their message. Sorry. =============================== My resolutions then (even gotta retype my own, dammit).... Gotta change from weight lifting to cardio to loose my belly and help my heart (Docs orders). Gonna continue nagging all my friends who smoke to quit the disgusting, filthy habbit

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/12/2009 23:18  

DOH!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/12/2009 23:20  

I'm also gonna try to get more sleep. I've been exhausting myself this year and falling asleep at a lot at work.... today too. Just can't keep my eyes open. So for 2010 I'm gonna get myself at least 6 hours sleep every night

Update Reply
Matt @ 31/12/2009 10:45  

a young pup like you should have at least 8 hours sleep a night !!!Good luck in your quest

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 31/12/2009 11:04  

I resolve that I'm gonna stop being another number on the payroll and find a job/career that I enjoy and that I want to do!

Go for it Blue! You might be poorer than a church mouse for a while and live without heating for a few months, but you'll be a hell of a lot happier & healthier!

8 hours sleep a night? In your 20s?! That's just so wrong! You're supposed to work hard, party harder and sleep when you're dead!

Alternatively, you work hard, party harder and crash completely on Wednesdays, ready for the weekend again & you never sleep on weekends cos that means missing out on party time.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 31/12/2009 11:14  

I'm going to try & practice euthanasia on my inner stress puppy.

And aim for world domination with my sparkly empire... well... at least make a living from it maybe?

Ah sodditt... nobody ever keeps NYRs, so I may as well just say "lose weight, get fit, quit the smokes" like everyone always does, cos we all know THAT ain't gonna happen!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 31/12/2009 11:20  

Drink more, Ride more, Enjoy life more, Work less. That should do for now.

Update Reply
micksaway @ 31/12/2009 13:09  

Hey WB, you know me so well. Work hard, party hard. Friends always tell me I'm burning the candle at both ends, ah well. Going to Amsterdam tonight after work to the Qountdown party... gonna be a hard night!!

Update Reply
Matt @ 31/12/2009 15:30  

gonna be a hard night!! In Amsterdam? You ain't wrong!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/12/2009 15:45  

Does Matt have another job we are not privileged too i wonder ?????

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 31/12/2009 18:06  

You ever been to the Dam BJ? The thought of Matt working there is an image i really don't want in my head.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/12/2009 18:28  

Ooh, i'd pay to see that

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 31/12/2009 18:32  

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/12/2009 18:35  

he he not to waste time making New Years Resolutions but go for it lol!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 31/12/2009 18:42  

My only resolution is to make more friends off this forum so you had all better beware, Gee is on his way! Happy New Year to you all Graham

Update Reply
Geedubu @ 31/12/2009 19:35  

Well i'm only up the road, be good to have some company on rideouts Happy New Year everyone!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 31/12/2009 19:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email